“The Quintessential Bed & Breakfast”
Review of Maple Leaf Inn

Maple Leaf Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Barnard B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 17, 2011

The Maple Leaf Inn is a bed & breakfast by which other B&Bs should follow suite. It is slightly remote, has a beautiful setting, the owners are family at the first hello, the house and rooms are warm and inviting, and the breakfasts are pure indulgence! My husband and I came for our 4th wedding anniversary Nov 18-21 2010. We stayed in room "Spring Hollow" which had it's own fireplace. The bed was comfy, and the room was utterly sweet. The bathroom was fully stocked, clean and newly renovated. There were homemade cookies and tea available everyday at 4pm, and I could not wait for every morning to see what would be the breakfast to make my mouth water! The inn is in the vicinity of tourist attractions as well as a wonderful town to walk through, find places to eat, etc. I would highly recommend the Maple Leaf Inn for a getaway or special occasion! 5 stars out of 5 all the way! Thank you Nancy & Mike for making our first trip to Vermont so memorable!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 11, 2011

The Maple Leaf Inn consistently delivers an excellent blend of location, comfortable rooms, top-notch service and creative food. The owners / Inn-Keepers (Nancy and Mike Boyle) go out of their way to provide personalized service.

My wife and I have stayed at the Maple Leaf Inn 7 times and are looking forward to our visit in August 2011. The Maple Leaf Inn is an outstanding value and memorable experience.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Quiet, romantic and charming, fabulous Inn keepers, thoughtful surprises on your pillow, delicious breakfasts and yummy afternoon cookie snacks. Delightfully soft linens, fluffy comforters and bathrooms to die for with heated floors. We will visit again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2010

beautiful home, great innkeepers, best bed I have ever slept in - sheets are incredibly comfortable, coffee, teas, cookies, candy always available, great breakfasts, wonderful library, quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Inn during fall foliage season and it was a delightful stay. The innkeepers were so warm and friendly and we even got to know their adorable dog (who is very well behaved and a charmer...once I mentioned that I am a dog person they invited her out to see us, but they keep her in their own quarters all the rest of the time likely out of respect for guests who are not as fond of dogs).

We would definitely be back to the Inn! I must say as well that the bedding on the beds is out of this world. I just wish we had remembered to write down what it was!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

My sister and I had travelled for a while and we were tired. We were greeted warmly and shown to beautiful rooms. This was a delightful place. We both regretted not having the opportunity to stay longer. Both of us highly recommend this lovely Inn and its hosts. Thanks for having us.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2010

One of my wifes life long dreams has been to stay aat a Bed and Breakfest in Vermont. I had to take a business trip to Canada and With our wedding annaversary and her birth day less than a week away I asked to come with me so that we could make a weekend getaway out of it as well. I let her pick the Bed and Breakfest that she wanted to stay in and she coouldn't have made a better choice. The Mapel Leaf Inn was perfect!!.
Both Mike and Nancy went out of their way to insure that our stay was perfect and that we had everything that we needed. The room was fantastic the the food was even better.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barnard
506 On The River Inn
Jackson House Inn
#1 of 15 in Woodstock
The Village Inn of Woodstock
Woodstock Inn and Resort

Been to Maple Leaf Inn? Share your experiences!