“Good Family Service”

Layton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Family Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2008

Our family really enjoys going out for dinner on the weekends. We all agree (Me, Wife, 2 Children 9 and 12) that it is frendly, and great service. And we all have our own favorite dish. We usually end up there about 50% of the time even though we live a good 20 miles away.

1 Thank JBPBUN

Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2007

My husband and I went here on a date and loved it. We tried the spicy wonton soup, walnut shrimp, and almond chicken, and they were all excellent. Service was prompt and friendly, and we will definitely be going there again. We also really enjoyed our peach and mango Italian sodas.

1 Thank mcallian
Utah
“My favorite Chinese Restaurant in Bountiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2007

This is my favorite restaurant to entertain my out of town friends. The food was great and the price was very reasonable for the portions. My kids like their tangerine chicken and the thai salmon. The pot stickers and Lettuce wraps were our favority starters. They have a large banquet room for our get together party. I like the clean environment and friendly service. Great place to eat and have a party.

2 Thank ecosol