All reviewsgreat hotelclean roomseasy access from freewaynice roomnice staysalt lakebed was very comfortablefree breakfastwould stay againoatmealstaff was friendlyairportslchighwayshuttlepetinns
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Such a wonderful trip in one month. Most hotels have a really nice service according to other revues I have posted.
We were received by a great staff member named Ryling. We liked the hotel so I asked Ryling so stay another night and he said "no problem".
The next day instead of Ryling there was at the reception a supervisor named Erick.who, in a very rough way, said the second night was going to be more expensive. I asked why and he explained very roughly that prices change.
I decided to go ask him why the attitude. He said " I am just doing my work, thanks very much, you are free to leave".
He might do a better job working for United kicking people off airplanes.
Why a hotel hires someone who treats customers like this? What kind of hotel ( it was almost empty the first night we slept) lets the money of a room just leave when most of the rooms are empty?
Its a business mistake to have someone like this in the reception.
This man Erick is the representative of a hotel chain that franchises many hotels, and he definitely should not work in this place.
Room was nice, but there were two large socks that belonged to another guest below the bed when checking out.
Breakfast poor previously prepared omelets.
When you are paying and threat people nice, you are not suppose to leave a hotel upset. This was the case. We left upset.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Erick R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Ricardorueda68,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

I would like to apologize again for any confusion or mishaps that might have been caused upon your departure. While I do not ever re-call inviting you to leave our property, I do recall explaining to you that the room you were in (a family suite) was an up-grade at no charge from our standard unit's price. Although I am glad that we could provide you, and your loved ones with extra space at no additional cost, we were unable to extend your stay for a second night at the same rate for the previous night before, this being due to the fact that our rates do fluctuate in accordance to occupancy levels, and several other factors, as I very calmly explained to you at the front desk.

Thank you for informing me about the socks that were left behind, I will sit down with our head of Housekeeping and ensure that this does not happen again. Our Hilton cleaning standards are taken very seriously, and I am sorry that we failed you in that sense.

Breakfast is cooked according to our Hampton's "on the house" breakfast standards, and I am sorry to hear that it was not up to your liking, or expectations.

If you ever find yourself in the Woods Cross area, I would love to get the opportunity to make a second-first impression on you, and make sure you and your family are well taken care of.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We take every survey, and every comment into consideration in order for us to better ourselves, and we appreciate your honest review.

Front Office Operations

Reviewed October 25, 2017

It was a great place and we were well rested. I would definitely choose this location again. It seems that I'm always staying at a Hamilton hotel lately when the family and I go on our mini vacations. Thank you so much for the service.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erick R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - North, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear U339EJandresm,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay, here at our property! But, most importantly it is to read that you have chosen the Hampton brand as your home away from home.

It was our absolute pleasure to serve you. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Front Office Operations

Reviewed October 1, 2017

My room was ready upon check in. Hotel lobby was clean, fresh cookies made, and decaf coffee available. The staff was friendly and efficient. They recognized my Hilton honors status at check in. My bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The breakfast was above average and I looked forward to returning esch night. Great location near restaurants. Only watch out - be careful entering and exiting the parking lot was the driveway is steep and can easily catch the spoiler on your car.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erick R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - North, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear 991eugenet,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

It is wonderful to read that our property met your standards in regards to what hospitality should be; Friendly staff, good food, and a comfortable bed!

We value all our guests greatly, but our honors members are what keeps the Hampton family moving forward. We would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand.

Thank you for allowing us to serve you- should your travels bring you back to the Woods Cross area, please do not hesitate to stop by and say hello!

Hampton Inn - Salt Lake North

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Rooms are fine. Nothing fancy. Stay on the side away from the Interstate. Staff is experienced and very helpful. They also have a shuttle to the airport which is very convenient. I go elsewhere for breakfast. Staff is nice but food choices aren't very good.

Dear Robert H,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

I am glad to read that you found our rooms to be of your liking, along with our staff members that are always looking for ways to enhance our guest's stays, and our complimentary airport shuttle that is ready to whisk you away in a heartbeat!

We are constantly up-dating our Hampton's "on the house" breakfast in order to offer more of a selection for our guests to enjoy - stay tuned!

Regards,
Guest Services Operations

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Nice hotel for a good night's sleep. The bed was very comfortable and the room spacious. Everyone I interacted with at the hotel was professional, friendly, and seemed genuinely pleased to be working there. The next morning, I ate a good breakfast with a variety of options - muffins, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, english muffins, waffles, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and biscuits and gravy. My only suggestion would be to be aware that the Best Western airport shuttle is the one that you need to ride to get from Salt Lake airport to the hotel - the shuttle was not co-labeled with the Hampton Inn to signify this. All in all, a pleasant stay with friendly staff, a good breakfast, and a comfortable nights sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erick R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - North, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Paul Z,
Thank you for being a guest at The Hampton Inn - Salt Lake City North.
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

How wonderful it is to read all of your accolades; from our comfortable beds, to our Hampton's "on the house" breakfast, to our friendly staff making you feel at home!

Thank you for allowing us to serve you, if your travels should ever bring you back to the Woods Cross area, please stop by and say hello!

Again, thank you for your patronage, we thank you for staying at The Hampton Inn - Salt Lake City North.

Erick Rodriguez
Hampton Inn - Salt Lake City North.