“Not your usual Mexical restaurant”
Review of El Paisa Grill

El Paisa Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Authentic Mexican food and MOLCAJETE Supreme, it is what we specialize in. We are a sit down restaurant that offers live entertainment on weekends and now we have included a Sports Bar & Tequila - Cantina area which offers a large variety of tequila. We are the largest Tequila Bar in the Valley! We have a wonderful family atmosphere, customers of all ages welcome! Founded in 1999, El Paisa Grill was established in 1999 by the Orozco Family from Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico. Our delicious recipes have been passed down from generation to generation, bringing the best Mexican food and entertainment to Utah. We have shared this authentic meals with you ever since the opening, 12 years of business says it all! El Paisa Grill is a fun place to celebrate with family and friends.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a place I love to return to..large area,booths and tables, stage for performing. moicajete excellent..will easily serve 3 people so we usually have it for lunch the next day at home,good margaritas,outdoor dining with mariaches...good service better if not on weekend...excellent guacamole and a good selection of mexican dishes...guess you could call this TexMex

1  Thank Elaine O

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great good, especially the authentic taco bar available on weekdays. Tons of variety and great sauces!

1  Thank JasonMT85
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Me and my husband came here and both got the lunch taco bar. The taco's were like street taco's but I didn't think they were memorable. I did like being able to pick different types of meat and toppings, and for $8.99 it was definitely not a bad price for the value. I don't think I'd eat here again, due to the food being average and having to wait forever for our check.

1  Thank Courtney O
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Molcajete is incredible. the lunchtime all you can eat taco bar is also outstanding.. Its the mini taco truck style taco's with at least 6-9 different choices of meats.. Full Bar, lost of authentic and different drinks as well. I know Red Iguana is always at the top of every ones list... but when the wait there is 45 minutes, which it usually is.. Drive 7 minutes away and try El Paisa. Very authentic Mexican even the atmosphere makes me think I am in Mexico.

1  Thank Pcully
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant. If you come on Karaoke night, sit in the back. It's super loud but good.
The Molcajete is the house special. You simply must. The horchata is also very good. The menu is huge. The service is always great but the secrets out so you may have a wait at peak times of weekend evenings.

2  Thank Geoutah