“Authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of El Paisa Grill

El Paisa Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Mexican food and MOLCAJETE Supreme, it is what we specialize in. We are a sit down restaurant that offers live entertainment on weekends and now we have included a Sports Bar & Tequila - Cantina area which offers a large variety of tequila. We are the largest Tequila Bar in the Valley! We have a wonderful family atmosphere, customers of all ages welcome! Founded in 1999, El Paisa Grill was established in 1999 by the Orozco Family from Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico. Our delicious recipes have been passed down from generation to generation, bringing the best Mexican food and entertainment to Utah. We have shared this authentic meals with you ever since the opening, 12 years of business says it all! El Paisa Grill is a fun place to celebrate with family and friends.
stansbury park, utah
“Authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went with some Hispanic friends for a birthday party. Great atmosphere...kareoke fun. Didn't understand a word said, but the food was good. Don't pass on the molcajete.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank kingofsling

Centerville, Utah, United States
“Good Mexican Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

I love this restaurant, they have an authentic mexican food eks in SLC, Utah, hard to find. The service is a little bit slow, last time the server even forgot about us and keep apolozing that he had forgotten that we're in his section. But the price is kinda pricey expensive. One appetizer and 2 meals and 2 sodas the bill came back almost $50. I was like..wow.. but you cant denied the taste of the foods. Eventho was pricey but on weekend it was packed!!!

• Visited June 2012
“Nice authentic restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

My gf is Hispanic and is a good judge of authentic Mexican food. She loved it. I also loved the food. I only marked this place down cuz the drinks are ridiculously expensive. I'm from Nevada where they serve real alcohol not watered down and I've never paid this much for drinks. On top of that the particular drink me and my girl had was $7 on the menu. I was charged $10. I didn't catch this until we left. My bad. I also tipped and realized they added a mandatory tip on my ticket. Be aware of that cuz they won't tell you. Great food, a little pricey.

salt lake city
“Some of the best Mexican in Salt Lake City - Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Started with shrimp cerviche - fresh ingredients, wonderful taste. I could have easily made a meal out of a couple of these:)
The Mocajete Supreme for two (could easily feed 3 or 4) was filled with chicken, beef, shrimp, nopales, and green sauce - a true feast accompanied with rice and refried beans. Its location right off the I-80 interstate makes for easy access.
This is always are "go to" family Mexican food restuarant.
BTW, service is speedy and gracious.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank mcfro
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Authentic Mexican Molcajete and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

El Paisa Grill's Molcajete is the best in Utah. If you are looking for a country dish from Mexico, Molcajete is an incredible choice. El Paisa Grill's Molcajete is amazing.

• Visited May 2011