“Excellent food and service”
Review of Virg's

Virg's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 3, 2013

It was great, best service I have had in a long time at a restaurant like this. They were very fast and very good with our disruptive kids.

1  Thank Ryan C
There are newer reviews for Virg's

Reviewed December 18, 2011

I gave this review this title: After we ate we decided to go to the Mall that's just east of it. While we were there we ran into one of my husbands friends. They asked us where we ate & both of us couldn't come up with the answer right then. STRANGE to say the least because we had just left the restaurant. However, we our memory quickly recovered.

Our server, "Josh" was very attentive. The environment was "as expected". We were impressed that they did a fun birthday presentation for another customer. (Unlike the one in our own home town.)

I had a steak fajitas. Although it tasted good; steak was tender & cooked just right, they sautéed it with what seemed to be approx. 1 VERY large onion. I would call have deemed it, "Onion fajitas w/steak".

My husband had a "combination platter". He didn't voice any complaints and took the left-overs home with us; nibbling throughout the night.

I would definitely go back. However, I definitely would ask for more sautéed bell peppers.

1  Thank SilEBird