Review Highlights

HILARIOUS

Reviewed August 8, 2016
Haley M
Denver, Colorado

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in comedy clubs all over the country and even though I missed the Smokey and low ceilings that seem to be the standard everywhere else this wiseguys club in Salt Lake City was literally a breath of fresh air. The crowd was a bit of a downer (maybe they weren’t drinking enough) because the comedian was awesome. I’ll be back for certain

Reviewed August 8, 2016

My husband and I went here on a recent trip to Salt Lake City and were falling out of our seat laughing. The front desk folks were helpful, the price was good, the drinks were good, the food was bar food.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Don't go for the food, go for the show! The seating is great for a group or for a date night. The price was great. We plan to go again next time we are through Salt Lake.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

But that's comedy! Sometimes, the people are hilarious. Sometimes, not so much. But for the cost, it's great entertainment, and you're supporting your local up and coming talent.
The food is not so great, be forewarned. They do have a full liquor license, and their drinks are good, but service can be slow. Give them a try on several occasions to see what and who you like best.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

We have attended a few shows here and we are never disappointed. It is always funny. The prices are great if you can score a coupon from city weekly or a facebook special from here!

Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

I have been to Wiseguys several times over the last few years.The price can't be beat. For 5.00 on up to around 35.00 you get to lyao and have a good time. They serve beer,wine and have a full bar as well as a menu to order food from if you're feeling hungry. Alot of famous comedians and actors have come here and also there are the not so famous ones that are trying to make a name for themselves that are just as funny. It is funner if you have a group of friends with yoy, the more the merrier. I find that coming with a spouse isn't as much fun. Just my opinion. Tip: if you sit in the front row be ready to get made fun of or teased (not in a mean way) it's actually very funny and adds to the show. I would recommend this place and check their website often to see what famous comedians are going to be performing in the future. You can also buy your tickets to upcoming shows online.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

This venue somewhat hidden in a strip mall in West Valley City draws in some quite well known comics. It is not the most glamorous place but it is okay. All seating is general admission, so arrive early for the best seats.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

I took a group of friends to this and we have never laughed so hard. This club has a perfect comedy club setting, stage is well lit, food was fine, and just loved the show.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have been here a couple of times now - and while the facility itself is a bit in need of a renovation, there is not a bad seat in the place - ands they have some great comics come through almost every weekend. Good prices on the beverages as well which is nice.

1  Thank Scott S