“Mmmmmm......lemongrass chicken”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Exile in Utah
“Mmmmmm......lemongrass chicken”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We happened to stop into this restaurant on a whim while working nearby. We were glad we did. Our experience was similar to the other reviewer's as we were also the only non-Asians in the restaurant. They feature a very extensive menu and we felt items were reasonably priced. I had the lemongrass chicken and it was chockful of chicken. A great value and very nicely flavored. Our server was very helpful in guiding us to dishes that would appeal to our tastes. He did not, however, remember to bring us the beverages we ordered, or to refill our water. In fact, we saw him sitting and dining, so we were a bit neglected. I did order my entree mild and it was too mild. I have had experiences where medium is way to spicy for me, so I play it a little too safe now. Next time I will order "medium". And you can read between the lines..."next time" ....yes, we will go back again.

• Visited December 2011

Emmaus
“Great Pho”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This restaurant is in a neighborhood where most shop's signs are in Vietnamese. This, for us, is always an indication of good quality and reasonable priced ethnic food. The place was jammed, and we appeared to be the only non-Asians there. Another good sign. The Pho was delicious, the cracked pork over rice somewhat less so.