I LOVE this hotel! Every chance I get to stay here I jump at it. I used to live in Salt Lake City and would go once a month. Since moving to Orlando, I haven't been back in the salt lake area in over two years. My wife and I had been planning a surprise for family for four months and this hotel was on our list to stay from day one. When I checked in the manager at the hotel was the one to check me in. Honestly, I have forgotten her name, but she was a god-send. I had booked the waterpark room, which included 7 free wristbands. I had no idea my whole family of 15 would be coming with us to swim. She was wonderful in securing the extra wristbands at NO CHARGE! On top of that, she offered me a soda and two candy bars! Unbelievable service! I book for a large booking company and am the group sales manager. After this stay, I will HIGHLY recommend stays at this hotel. The rooms were extreamly comfortable and big! Only negative, and not in my mind, but wife loves to take a bath, and room only had walk in shower, no biggie, but if you are in need of a bathtub, make sure you ask. Breakfast was excelllent! Pancakes, French Toast, Biscuits and Gravy, omelettes, among alot of other food! Anyways, Thanks to the manager once again for making a great family reunion even greater!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in Summer of 2009, the Holiday Inn Express in West Valley City, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Conveniently located off I-215 and just south of I-80, our contemporary designed property is surrounded by majestic mountains and within walking distance to a variety of restaurants and entertainment. Our hotel is minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport, Temple Square, USANA Amphitheatre, Rocky Mountain Raceway, Valley Fair Mall, E-Center (home of the Utah Grizzlies), Utah Olympic Oval, Hale Centre Theatre, Hogle Zoo, Energy Solutions Arena (home of the Utah Jazz), and the new Gateway Mall. We are a short drive from many premier ski resorts such as Snowbird, Alta, Brighton, Solitude, Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and The Canyons. You will experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary breakfast buffet featuring a variety of hot items, business center, fitness room, meeting space, wired and wireless, high-speed Internet access. Guests will enjoy our 3 story water park featuring 3 pools including a zero entry wading pool, a 183 foot water slide, heated whirlpool, party room, arcade, concession area, and a wet and wild jungle gym. We are confident that your stay in West Valley City will be a memorable experience and you ll have mountains of fun, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Valley City - Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites West Valley City - Waterpark
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Valley City - Waterpark Utah