Most of the staff were friendly and helpful. I felt one of the desk clerk was nice when I spoke to her but disregarded my request for a refrig. I requested for a fridge the next day by another clerk and had one in the room by the time we returned from sightseeing. The spa was quite dated & looked dirty but actually was clean as well as the pool. They no longer had a gym on sight but offered us a complimentary to a gym 10 min down the street...inconvenient. The rooms were clean and the location was great...close to interstates and stores. It was about 10 min from downtown SLC. The hot breakfast eggs were mushy and the meat didn't tast like meat. We stuck to the fruit, hot waffles and cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll love every single piece of our Country. The Country. It's not just a place-it's a feeling that comes from being treated like family. As our guest, you don't just stay at our hotels, you live in them for a little while. We treat you like family, because you'll never truly feel at home if we don't. Our comfortable atmosphere makes it easy to stay productive when taking your office on the road. And when you stay at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson on vacation, we make sure your family feel like part of ours. So when you are in West Valley City, Utah you will always find a welcome as warm as our cookies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, West Valley City, UT reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn West Valley City
- West Valley City Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, West Valley City, UT Utah