“best food for your buck”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2013

WOW this place great the price was outstanding and the service was outstanding, this place should be put in california but that will never happen.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

When I eat out I try to get food I have not had before. While having breakfast here with my daughter & granddaughter I tried the pecan pancakes. I liked the contrast of the tangy pancake, the crunchy pecans & sweet maple syrup. I liked them enough that I tried to duplicate the pancake when I got home. The adjoining country store was cute. Will visit again! Yes, I did buy the peg game.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Ahhh brings me back to when I lived in Nashville Tennessee. I just with Cracker Barrel would come to California!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a large group eat here, some meals were good, some were not. My daughter had the children's breakfast with eggs, but with it only being one egg scrambled, it didn't amount to much. I had the salmon cakes, which were ok. My son had the children's macaroni and cheese, which he loved. My mother had the pot pie, which she said was disgusting. Other notes: their mashed potatoes are not very good, but my son loved them. The ice tea is real ice tea, so it didn't go over well with my son. Overall, I found that the food was not spectacular as noted by others, but I prefer to get home cooked meals from restaurants that are not chains.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Just a two min. walk from our motel. Nice friendly welcome, and got a table straight away. Good wholesome food at good prices. Nice clean restaurant, with good service. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good food, and a nice friendly atmosphere.