Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites West Valley City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sleep Inn(West Valley City)
View Hotel
My Place Hotel-West Valley City, UT(West Valley City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmaverik centermaverick centersmall fridge and microwavea great stayan early morning flightice hockey gamefried potatoesseveral restaurants within walking distancesalt lakeairport shuttlehelpful front desk stafffood allergiescoffee makerslc airportonly bad thingkey cardgreat breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed a night here after our flight schedule changed and we needed to drop our rental back the evening before an early morning flight from SLC. We called from the airport and the shuttle was prompt in coming to collect us. As we arrived at the front desk our papers and room keys were all ready and waiting for us to sign. We asked about getting a taxi to downtown salt lake and the reception staff very helpfully informed us of the 'trax' public transport system, telling us where the closest station(Decker Lake) was and the best stop to get off downtown.
Our room was clean and comfortable.
Despite the fact that there was a concert on nearby, the room was quiet and we heard no disturbances.
We arranged for the shuttle to take us back to the airport at 7am the next morning. Although breakfast does not open until 7am at the weekend we were able to come down early and get cereal, fruit, yoghurt and drinks. Only the hot buffet items were not available which is understandable.
The drive to the airport was only about 15 minutes and we were dropped right outside the check-in and bag drop hall.
I would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed at the Crystal Inn for the night since we had a concert to attend at the Maverik Center. It was within easy walking distance to the arena. There were also several restaurants within walking distance. We ate dinner at the Cracker Barrel across the street. The check in was quick and easy. Our room was exceptionally clean. Large with two queens and an extra area with a love seat and table for two. Microwave and fridge worked great with our leftovers. Good breakfast included with the room; eggs, hash browns, sausage, cold cereal, bagels, fresh fruit, etc. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at the Crystal West Valley motel from 7/5/ to 7/10 for a baseball tournament. The front desk staff was cheerful, and check in was quick. I went up several times to ask for towels and to print something and everyone was helpful and nice - always a smile! The cleaning staff was nice as well. Workout room could use a little cleaning. There were no sanitary wipes to wipe down the equipment. there is treadmill, bike(not very good according to my husband and one of the coaches) and an elliptical. The rooms are adequately appointed at the price point. Beds are comfortable, the granite vanity is outside of the bathroom - it has 2 mirrors and sinks. Large enough for 2 people to get ready at the same time. Sheets were a little worn. Towels and wash cloths were nice and fluffy. pillows were a little lumpy. Breakfast consisted of eggs (you could taste the margarine in the them) a form of potato, cold cereal, fruit (there were no bananas or apples) yogurt, granola. Overall at the price we paid it was a good value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Free shuttle from and to the airport was a great plus. Rooms were spacious and the queen beds were comfortable. Mini fridge and microwave in every room. Ironing board and iron in the room which I needed to use. 4 lamps all had plug ins so we all were charging our cell phones and iPads at the same time. Great restaurants close by and Cracker Barrel across the street. The only bad thing that I can say about my stay was the lighting over the double sinks were not bright enough. My daughter and I had a hard time putting our makeup on correctly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place was nice and clean. It was close to resturants and things to do. There was a microwave, coffee maker, and small fridge. All of the lamps had plug in outlets which I love. The free breakfast was standard but very good. I wish they had vending machines but they had a little store where I could get water and other things. The staff was nice. They arranged for pick-up to and from the airport and to the place I needed to be for an intrview. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business