“NOT TOO BAD OF A RESTAURANT”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Tooele, Utah
“NOT TOO BAD OF A RESTAURANT”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

GREAT selection of food... people are very nice...but always very crowded which must mean something, but it is too noisy for me and my husband...I've never gotten sick there but there is just something about the establishment that doesn't appeal to me...we much prefer Chuck A Rama... a little nicer, we think and so do our friends. I wouldn't say "don't go there" because you would probably enjoy the atmosphere...I would visit it again if I felt like stopping by.

• Visited September 2013

South America
“Okay food and service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Although the food was alright the price was expensive and I can't believe they charge extra for drinks at a buffet. Most of the service was just alright, however when my daughter asked our server if she could practice her Spanish with her our server was very nice and so nice to take time to talk to my kids. She (and the cotton candy) were the best part of the whole experience.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“never again”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

8860 Redwood Rd West Jordan, UT 84088 time i arrived at home both me and my wife were sick so bad it was just sad. all i can say is what a disapointment the dishes were filthy went threw several to find a clean plate same with the silverware the service was horrid .. could not get a drink refill untill i went back to the cash register and ask 2x for one the food counters were filthy i mean really talk about whoring in the people and being understaffed cant even keep the droped food from smearing the food counters. the place was a utter joke that will be my last viset to aney golden corral location. and i can only assume one hole is the same as the next un-cleen over packed under staffed disgusting poor service if you want to call no service service at all

• Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“When you are ready to pull up to the "trough," this is the place to go. Seriously, though, the food is...”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

When you are ready to pull up to the "trough," this is the place to go. Seriously, though, the food is always very good quality. The steaks are good and are cooked to order. The salad bar is always super fresh. My daughter loves the dessert bar.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook