“Don't waste your money on 'seafood'”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack - CLOSED

Joe's Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 21, 2013

First of, the seafood being served there is NOT fresh. They heat up frozen lobsters & crab legs! I had the Lobster Feast and the lobster was like rubber, the tail shriveled up to the size of a rubber band and the claw shell was bigger than the quarter size meat I was able to scrape out of there! The lobster and crab legs have been sitting in the freezer for awhile - the meat was dry! So save yourself some money and don't eat there!!

2  Thank Jeanne M

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had shrimp and my Mother had salmon. Everything was aweful. This was the first and last time I will go to Joe's Crab Shack.

2  Thank schellenberg79
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I took my wife to the Joe's in Jordan Landing for New Years Eve-this place ruined our night big time. Once we got seated and placed an order, we waited 35 minutes for cold oversalted food, and an aditional 7 minutes for plates and eating utensil! Many of the tables around us were uncleared and remained that way for the DURATION of our visit, as the employees huddled in the corner in jovial conversattion.
I left hungry due to tiny portions, but in this case it was ok because the food was not good. This was my first and LAST time at Joe's. Folks reading these reviews will hopefully avoid what turned out to be a very dissapointing experience for us!

3  Thank mark o
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Unless you like fried everything, I encourage you to keep walking or driving. Searching the menu revealed nothing but a cute hostess and nothing but battered and fried menu.

3  Thank Idahotraveler88
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went for lunch with 3 others. Almost everything on the menu is breaded and fried. I wanted calamari but not the breaded prepared type one could buy at Sysco! Didn't find anything appealing on the menu. The peel 'n eat shrimp had tons of Old Bay on it to mask the taste. I wonder if anything on the menu is 'freshly' prepared. The crab in the steampots were dry (been too long in the freezer) Waste of money on food one could buy in a store! However the waiter was great - had good service.

2  Thank Jeanne M