“Cold shoulder-stone.”

Add it.
C Old Stone Creamery
Ranked #94 of 136 Restaurants in West Jordan
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and myself visit Cold Stone often. We really love the icecream flavors and the freedom of choosing your mix-ins. However, I have been disappointed with the employees the last two times. The same girl was there both times. She did not greet us, however she did just stare at me with a very angry look. She did not help us, but distracted the other two girls the entire time. What should have only taken a few minutes, took also 15. I will be coming back, but I am still disappointed. If there was anything remotely like Coldstone near by, I would go there instead.

1  Thank bloomin'cockroachers
There are newer reviews for C Old Stone Creamery

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This place is great. The girl was very friendly and they have so many good things to choose from.

1  Thank timjfo
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Strawberry Banana Rendevous

West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed November 11, 2008

It is fun to create your own ice cream creations. You literally can make any mix of flavors and mix-ins that you can imagine.

Reviewed August 30, 2008