“Best bread I have ever eaten!”
Review of Village Baker

Village Baker
Ranked #2 of 136 Restaurants in West Jordan
Cuisines: Pizza
“Best bread I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I love eating at the Village Baker. The have the softest, tastiest bread that can't be beat! Whether I go for lunch to get a Turkey and Provolone on Squaw Bread, or any of their FANTASTIC pizzas made with fresh ingredients for dinner, I can never go wrong. Even when they have fumbled with my order, it still tastes wonderful. They are always busy during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours, so be sure to bring a book while you wait. Remember, it's NOT fast food for a reason. 5+ stars!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Get the Chicken salad sandwich.”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Get the Chicken salad sandwich.

“Great sandwiches, pizza...”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

Great sandwiches, pizza, breads, and cinnamon rolls. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't a place to sit down and eat. It is all "to-go."

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My pizza was pretty good. I didn't care so much for the sandwich...the bread was too thick.”
Reviewed June 7, 2008

A TripAdvisor Member
“Village Baker is the best”
Reviewed June 15, 2006

They have the best bread, sandwiches and chicken alfredo pizza anywhere!!!! Deserts oh yumm!!