“Daves”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
“Daves”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

They no longer have the salmon spread which was one of my favorites. Que still good and atmosphere the same

Visited April 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Simply GREAT BBQ”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local foodie that loves good old fashion BBQ. I've been to Pats BBQ and this was just as good. DEFINITELY get the RIB Tips! Soooo good. We had the full rack of ribs, brisket, macaroni cheese (this was okay), steamed broccoli, and corn bread. I loved the smokey taste on the ribs plus, the meat was tender. The staff was average. I had to ask for plates and fork for our appetizer and our beer took longer than it should have BUT the food was so good that I still rated this place a 5!

Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There is a "Mad Man" on the loose there!!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My family and I ate there recently. The food was terrible and it took forever to make it out to our table. There was a manager walking around like his head was cut off in a panic, and the weird thing was he kept slapping the back of his hand with his other hand. Over and over and over, until my entire table was scared for their lives. I know this sounds made up, but I am serious. Then we watched him hurry to the back and he started screaming curse words at one of the servers. I asked the hostess on the way out who he was, and she said that is our general manager Brian and he does that all the time. I asked her if she was scared to work here and she said to tell you the truth, sometimes! I would advise nobody eat here until this mad man has been replaced.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dan S
Hernando, Mississippi
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I am from Memphis so I am very picky about BBQ. Although it was chopped in large chunks unlike Memphis BBQ, it was very good. I had a sandwich, fries, and beans. I must say the beans were some of the best I have ever eaten!!!! I will definitely go back if ever in the neighborhood of another location. If you are in the area give them a try!!!

Riverton, Utah, United States
“wouldnt go there again...”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We have been there once... its not good. Our food was cold and didnt even taste good. Just not quality food. I felt like we were going on a.. picnic... and the food was that kind of quality.

Visited January 2012