“Fabulous Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bombay House

Bombay House
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in West Jordan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
West Jordan, Utah
“Fabulous Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Looks could be deceiving from this little gem tucked into the middle of a shopping center but the food is delicious, served quickly and very reasonably priced. Authentic food served hot with great sized portions and the waiters are friendly and efficient. Try the mango lemonade!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank JMG2323

West Jordan
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Bombay House has a very good selection of Indian food. It was very filling and delicious. The restaurant is comfortable and enjoyable. The atmosphere was very conducive to conversation without being boring. I'm glad I stopped in. This was a highlight for me.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Chad B
Idaho
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Seriously this food was excellent. I don't have a great deal of experience with Indian cuisine but I would eat here at least once a week if I lived close enough. Good price and serving size.

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank BPD501
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“YUMMY INDIAN CUISINE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food is delicious and very filling. The workers are friendly, helpful, courteous, kind, and so accommodating. This was our first experience eating at Bombay House. The whole meal from entering into the restaurant to leaving was a yummy experience. This is a definite favorite from now on. Grateful for this new restaurant that is close to our home. We will be back.

• Visited January 2013
6 Thank Rose H
Riverton, Utah, United States
“AMAZING INDIAN FOOD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

This place is incredible! The only time I had ever had indian food was when there was an Indian restaurant in this same location a couple years ago, I had a taste of my husbands and I hated it! He loves Indian food so I agreed to come only because it was his birthday! To my surprise.. it was SO GOOD! I am very picky when it comes to food, I only like the same few places we always go and am usually disappointed when I try something totally new like this. I got the Chicken Tikka Masala (mild) It wasnt spicy at all! I loved it. I suggest getting it with the Garlic Naan, its fantastic together! I also tried some of the Chicken Coconut Kurma, very good if you love coconut. And Bollywood Chicken which was also good. The waiter was so nice and so appreciative! The atmosphere was great! Our food came out very quickly. They even gave my husband a free mango ice cream with a candle for his birthday. I hate mango but it was good! and somewhat addicting. Prices werent unreasonable.. all the dishes mentioned above were $12.95 and they come with white rice. The flat breads or Naan is $1.95 - $3.95 depending on what kind you get. We will go back for sure!

• Visited December 2012