“Holy, am I dead?”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went to try rubio's on Tue. because their fish tacos are on special at $1.50, oh lord, these tacos were delicious to say the least, just perfect crunch, not too spicy. My whole family ate there!! Also, I told the cashier I'd have the tacos to go since my son doesn't like them we would buy his food next door, she said she'd bring them to me when ready, and she did!! Without me asking Jess just offered, the service has been incredible. We went back and tried the tilapia tacos, ah these are spicy but they feel like heaven flavor in your mouth, if looking for a nonfried taco I recommend the blackened tilapia, spicy but perfect!!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

This place is mine and my fiance's favorite place to eat. The food is amazing as our the staff and decor. Love it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I love their fish tacos. I swear I could eat lunch there every day!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook