“Felt like i was in home”
Review of India Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
India Fusion Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
DeepakChawla
“Felt like i was in home”
Reviewed August 11, 2008

This place is wonderful. I took my family there; from small kid to my 60 yr old mother in law. Every body was so happy. One of the best dining experience we had. It felt so authentic that i was lost and for 45 mins i thought i was in india. Thier decor is one of the finest anywhere in World. I was in singapore once and it reminded me of thier restaurant when compared to authenticity and Decor. I ordered chana masala and that was excellent like my mom would have cooked for me. Check this place out and you would know what i'm talking about especiall for all the desis...
...Thanks so much for bieng here.

SALT LAKE CITY
“Wonderful!! Best Food In Nation”
Reviewed July 17, 2008

This place is amazing. A great place to come eat! I have been eating Indian food for years but this is the best Indian food that I've ate. The service was Excellent, knowledgeable and very helpful. Try there Vegetarian dishes, they are the best, malai kofta is best in Utah, if not in nation. I will continue come back and will recommend it to everyone. everybody talk about Bombay House, but INDIA FUSION is soon going to be the BEST. Their prices are cheaper, great ambiance and service. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GOOD LUCK!

West Jordan, UT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We are hooked~~”
Reviewed July 7, 2008

This is my family's favorite restaurant to go to! The food is amazing, the atmosphere is really nice and the employees are friendly. My kids love the Shrimp Curry and my husband and I are big fans of several of the Biryani dishes. Be sure to try the Peshawri Nan!

hotiron
“Best India Food Ever”
Reviewed May 22, 2008

Their decor and food is really good. They had the best customer service ever at any indian place. In a short time, they have already been on ABC4 in good things. Utah.