Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan
My Place Hotel-West Jordan, UT(West Jordan)
$92
Hotels.com
$81
Park Inn
$64
All reviewsgreat hotelmovie theaterolympic ovalcomplimentary breakfastnewer hotelshopping and restaurantssalt lake citydefinitely stay here againbreakfast areabusiness triproom was cleaneasy accessexcellent stayfresh fruitwafflesindoor poolwithin walking distance
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Nothing is more aggravating to me than being given a handicap room and the front desk not asking you if that is ok, or even telling you which was the case here. I am very tall so the showers in these types of rooms suck, (the shower heads are never nice and hand held----additionally water leaks all over the bathroom due to the flat shower floor) and nothing in the room is set up the same as as a regular room.
When I got up to my room and realized this had occurred I immediately went back down for a room change and they were "sold out"
No bottled water in room. Other than that, it was quiet and the room was clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank travellingbuddymel
Matt B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that you were not informed that you had been assigned a handicap accessible room and that this was an inconvenience for you. Although we strive to accommodate our guests and try to change rooms in situations like yours, at times we do not have the flexibility due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again. Despite the inconvenience, I am happy you found the room quiet and clean. Please let me know prior to your next trip our way and I will see to it that you are not assigned a handicap accessible room.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have stayed at this location for about 3 years. It is way off I-15 so you can get decent sleep. As other reviewer notes, it is right across from a complex with multiple restaurants and a theater. Oh it may need a little updating but its clean, wifi is free, so is breakfast. Very friendly front desk makes this a very pleasant stay. You'll feel comfortable and you'll sleep well.

Room Tip: South facing rooms have an open field facing. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write some comments about your recent stay. We are happy this is not your first time here and trust it won't be your last. We are thankful for the kind words you mentioned in regards to our location and other amenities we offer. We love our Hotel and we're glad you do too. We look forward to your return.
Please let me know what I can do to make your next stay even better.

Best Regards,
Matt Blackburn

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed for about a week and always return to this property (as it's near family). The breakfast and internet are free, huge advantage. The location is great, right across the street basically from a shopping complex with movie theater and multiple restaurants.

Best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff cares and will help however they can. Breakfast served until 10 AM? Well, then everything at breakfast is available until 10... Unlike some places that start closing their options down an hour in advance. Need a cookie or a cup of coffee after a long day? Coffee and tea are available 24 hours in the lobby and so are fresh cookies every evening.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 4n6geekette
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Had a wonderful time. We stayed two nights service was great room was very spacious! Pool and hot tub were clean. One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in! Very quiet!
Hotel was located in a nice area across from a outdoor mall. We had come from Colorado to see the Cody Simpson concert at usana amphitheater hotel was very convent only a 10 minute drive!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelley J
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stayed in the Hampton Inn West Jordan on July 6-9, 2012 and were very pleased with the grounds, the rooms and the cleanliness of the entire Hotel. My wife is a clean freak and she always has a difficult time with even sleeping in beds that other people have slept in. She commented the very first day how clean the rooms and bedding were! The fact that we encountered a guy cleaning the elevator walls early on a Sunday morning speaks for itself! The fitness room equipment is new and high quality and the floors there were also very clean!

I highly recommend this hotel for either business or pleasure!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family