“Exceptional concern and caring for guests”
Review of Super 8 Wendover

Super 8 Wendover
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Wendover
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The friendly staff went out of their way to ensure a pleasurable visit. We left something in the motel and the front desk contacted us while we were traveling. We returned to retrieve the item. At checking-in, breakfast and check-out everything was efficiently handled, always with a smile.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Eric

Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel, I appreciate very much your honest and helpful review.
Please make sure to keep me in your contacts for your future lodging needs, if there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me at (435) 665-7811

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I booked the hotel online which always seems to be such a gamble. I was so relieved to find a place that exceeded my expectations in the entire experience. Yes, this hotel is a bit dated, but it has everything you want after a wild day of driving through every weather imaginable. The room is quite large, it is quiet here, and the nice lady in the office made me feel welcome. I will certainly remember this hotel when I return to the area. I feel I got a great value for my money!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear shanniemac

I am very pleased to hear that we meet our goal."Guest Satisfaction"
You are the key to improvement your comments and suggestions are welcomed and used for future renovations or upgrade plans.
Please know that I am here to help you any time you return to Wendover.
Please call me at (435) 665-7811

Reviewed March 23, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Reserved/promised a room on ground floor. Stated we would be in late. When we arrived there were rooms for us, but not on the ground floor. There was no parking near the rooms. There were not enough outlets. Fridge was unplugged, can't plug in fridge, microwave, coffee and room light at the same time. Computer and cell phone charging? Good luck. Bring cube taps. Rooms good sized and clean. Considering the other lodging reviews, this one was OK.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dave S,
Please make sure we take your comments to help us upgrade and improve were is needed.
Please consider us the next time you are in Wendover, and feel free to contact me for any questions
(435) 665-7811

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Love this place.There was super sweet service...the room was huge and super clean. Everything worked great..plenty of hot water..Bed was comfy and pillows super plush n nice. Would deffinately come back. Thanks for the great stay made my night :)

• Stayed: March 2014
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Megan,I appreciate you're taking the time to rate my property Your comments are very help full and are the key to improvement,Please do not hesitate to contact me at (435) 665-7811 if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Super 8 last May. We had a very nice time and thought that this hotel met our needs perfectly. The man that checked us in was very friendly. Our room was very spacious, clean and very comfortable. I didn't eat the continental breakfast as I was on a restricted diet but my husband enjoyed it and felt satisfied. But speaking of restricted diets- if you are looking for anything even remotely healthy it will be challenging to find it in Wendover or West Wendover (UT or NV) without paying a lot. We ended up calling around to the casinos to see if anyone had fresh veggies on the buffet. We ended up going to one (Rainbow-maybe??) and it was OK. I don't know that we will be back to Wendover anytime soon but if we do- we will definitely stay at this Super 8 again and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to rate us on trip advisor,your comments are welcome and they're the key to improvement,Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you're in the area,just gimme a call at (435) 665 7811 an I will help you with your lodging needs