“Awesome & Clean”
Review of Super 8 Wendover

Super 8 Wendover
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Wendover
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Very nice and good sized room, it was very clean! My husband and I loved it and enjoyed it very much! The stuff is amazing and super nice! I'm buying a hotel for my in-laws for their anniversary and I'd recommend this hotel to any one!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Anes
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Super 8 with other travelers,I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon. If I can help you with your reservations in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at (435) 665-7811

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Wendover

Reviewed January 15, 2014

it was a clean and quite room comfortable bed could use a tv update fridge worked well the couch was worn out looked okay but couldn't sit on it room was pricey it was okay for a one nights stay

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Liz
Thank for completing our survey regarding you recent stay at our property.
I appreciate very much you're taking the time to do so.Please call me any time you are coming to Wendover so I can help you with your lodging needs.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The room was ok. The basics were covered. Clean room, big comfortable bed, hot shower. Warm in a very cold setting. The breakfast was fine, probably better than average for this kind of place.. I find two major faults. First, the lobby / breakfast area was a war zone. This is presumably being fixed as they finish a remodel, but there was virtually no seating and a long trek in bitter cold to the room to carry food back. Not a chance of getting back there with a warm waffle. The other thing, very easily fixed and therefore entirely inexcusable: I asked for and got a big bed, because I fill it up, from headboard to foot. Few things irritate me more during the night than a king bed made up with a small sheet that doesn't reach the bottom of the bed. Whoever thinks that's a good idea has no real appreciation of a big bed, because they totally undermine it. This is real carelessness or a very stupid economy after putting in a big bed in the first place.

Room Tip: If you need a king bed, be forewarned.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Jackson,,Thank you for taking the time to write a review on my property,our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations,by writing this review you are helping us to improve and get better on every aspect,please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns,we look forward to see you in the near future,

Sincerely

Dimas Garcia
(435) 665-7811

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The front desk person who checked me in was very kind and helpful. I stayed in room # 117 and the room was big, very clean with comfortable bed. I felt very welcomed and didn't have to encounter any problem.

Room Tip: Room 117 is very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Hi Govinda,Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about my hotel,I appreciate very much the time you take to write this review,and hope to see you again very soon.
Thanks in advance
Dimas

Reviewed November 26, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were greeted efficiently and in a friendly way, quickly able to register, and in the morning breakfast included boiled eggs and yogurt, not just the usual sweet stuff. We were never able to connect to the WIFI, and the heater kept the room uncomfortably warm, but to tell the truth, we never approached the staff to fix this, so it isn't their fault it was not addressed... Access to and from the motel was good, and we were able to use the microwave and refrigerator. Warning - only one restaurant (that was not in the casinos) is nearby, so be sure to carry some food... we heated up some Progresso soups and had fruit and salad with us, so we were fine.

Room Tip: Check the heater - on and off - before unpacking.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jeanette
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review for my property,
Please be assure that we are taking your feedback to improve and correct areas of deficiencies that are noted here,
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can help you whit any question related to my property
Sincerely