Super 8 Wendover
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Wendover
Reviewed June 9, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Reviewed June 8, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I left my glasses after spending the night here, and they were mailed back to me by the time I made it home from my trip. The hotel itself was nice, with clean rooms, quiet surroundings and a nice, pressurized shower. Got up before breakfast to hit the flats, so can't comment on that. Overall, I would stay here again if I'm ever back in Wendover.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Matthew.
I'm glad to read that our services satisfied you,Everyone of you can help us to improve our services by telling us that we are doing it right or wrong.
Thank you for sharing whit the public your experience at my property.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Let's face it, if you've chosen to stay in Wendover, UT you don't have many options. I chose this hotel based on the good reviews it received and the fact that the Days Inn was reviewed as messy and under a big renovation just days from when I planned to stay in Wendover. After staying here I'm dumbfounded as to how it got even an average review.

Pro - decent price, large room
Con - no screens on windows, drain cover off bathtub drain, tiles missing in shower, shower head minimally functional (looked like it had lots of nice settings but in reality they were all the same), small stains on bedspread, worst of all the room smelled awful.

Also the breakfast is minimal, the only protein offered was fruit yogurt or hard boiled eggs still in the shell. Desk staff attitude decidedly indifferent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,thank you for sharing your comments out on the web. We are here because of you.so your comments are very important to us,
Please be sure that we are on the way to improvement, Please keep us on your list for your next trip out across Wendover. I assure you a better experience at my property

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Another long day of driving and needed and quite place to rest. We located the Super 8 in Wendover and were very pleased. We were greeted by a very friendly front desk person and assured that our accommodations would be clean, quite and comfortable. All is true and I would stay here again.
Mr. & Mrs. R. T.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a great value, this is the place to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Mr. R.T.

It was a pleasure helping you whit your accommodations this last stay in our Super 8 Wendover. I am very pleased to see we meet your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Truly yours.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Simple, clean and convenient. The manager was very attentive and concerned about our comfort. The room was large and comfortable - the bed was just great! And the price was right. It wasn't easy to settle on a hotel in this area of the country, things seem a little rough and we're suspicious of casinos. This hotel is on the Utah side and far from the casinos. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shartelavenue
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Dear Traveler.

It is very much appreciated you are taking the time to post a review on to my property,I made sure all my staff get involved in reading all reviews and give our best to you,our guests, I'm very pleased to se our mission accomplished.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stay here all the time. It's clean, comfortable, and nice. Pool is nice in the summertime. Staff is very helpful. Had a billing issue when they switched over to super 8 and they took care of it with no problems. They actually remember us every time we go over. Larry is always very helpful and friendly. It's on the quieter side of town, and smoke-free. It's definitely our first choice in hotel. Since it's now super 8 it's even better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lefay1013
Dimas G, Manager at Super 8 Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Lefay,Thank you for your honest feedback,I appreciate you got out of your way to write a review about my property We are very pleased to see that we meet your expectations.Thank you again and look forward to see you the next time you are in Wendover.