“Clean Enough and Quiet”

Knights Inn Wendover
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Wendover
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Pros:
very friendly front desk person
free wi fi
free continental breakfast
great rate
large enough and very comfortable room
close enough to the casinos and restaurants (not walking distance)
microwave and fridge in room

cons:
none that I can think of at the moment

all in all,I had a pleasant stay here,I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arwen_Windwalker

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Had to play tackle with the door and put my shoulder to it to get it open. The place is a "DUMP".

Room Tip: Run do not walk past this place.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank miketbaker
oneonkar S, General Manager at Knights Inn Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Just because you couldn't get the door open doesn't mean the whole hotel should be "torn down". It was a small maintenance, were a new management and are fixing everything one by one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I spent two nights here and I really enjoyed my stay. The staff is very friendly and rooms are very affordable. Its located right by the Nevada Border which has some of the greatest casinos. The casinos charge too much for a room so I stayed here at this wonderful motel.I would defiantly come back and also recommend this motel to anybody planning to visit the casinos or passing by.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My wife and I were visiting Wendover this Sept for the World of Speed at the Bonneville salt flats, so basically we were looking for somewhere to crash for the night. I found Knights Inn on the net and regarded it was cheap and would more than likely do... It did:-) It was cheap and we had somewhere to crash, but nothing else:-) If you are looking for luxury look somewhere else because this motel offers no frills. The room was clean apart from the old smelly carpet and the walls needing a lick of paint... There was a fridge and microwave in the room which was clean and ok to use. The shower and head were clean, and the most important thing I always think about in a room the bed was comfortable and clean. To sum it up.. It was a cheap sleep!

Room Tip: I would recommend to look at the room before paying, the guy on the front desk when we were there wa...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Myidea62

We painted our rooms and the carpets are clean as well.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I've had worse accommodations, but that includes sleeping on the ground in Iraq with sand fleas. I may prefer the ground to this hotel overall. Supposedly a no-smoking room, I smelled many things including but not limited to tobacco smoke. The carpet was dirty to the point of feeling greasy underfoot. There were stains, dust and mold several places: the carpet, the walls, the bathroom. Towels and linens were faded, stained and possibly not fresh since the last guest. We stayed only a few hours, we were driving across country and had to get some sleep... but after only 3 or 4 hours we were disgusted enough to move on. Better if we had slept in the car.

Room Tip: Strongly suspect there are no good rooms, advise staying elsewhere.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Robb S
oneonkar S, Manager at Knights Inn Wendover, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

All the points said in this review are lies. If you have a problem with an employee that does not mean you write all these lies as a review. If you can come and prove even one point that you stated, we will gladly reward you. This is a franchise and we for sure do not have any rooms like this. This review is unbelievable. If there was a minor problem, it doesn't make any sense to write all these false statements. I ensure everyone that our rooms are good, not like this gentlemen described them.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

No other places available the night we stayed. Shabby, not clean, tinny towels, parked on broken bottles in gravel lot. No wonder the room for three of us was only $49.95. Cheap, but hardly got our money's worth.

Room Tip: Arrive early to allow booking another place.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank bknuth

This is an outdoor motel and because of high winds, it is possible that some bottle or other things came in the lot. That can happen at any outdoor place. Its mother nature and no one can be blamed for that. The parking lot is now renovated and we still apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

!!!!! My wife and I stayed in Knights Inn for our wedding anniversary on the first of August 2011. We loved our stays in this motel. The rooms are nice and clean and they are also big. The price for the rooms are very affordable and there is breakfast served in the mornings.The breakfast includes two types of cereals, coffee, tea, whole wheat and white bread, apple and orange juice. There is also free WI-Fi and you could park your car right in front of your room. The neighborhood is very nice and the casinos are nearby. I would recommend this motel to everybody that is traveling to Wendover Utah. The staff is also very nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple