“everything you would want in a motel”

Knights Inn Wendover
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Wendover
Reno, Nevada
“everything you would want in a motel”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

!!!!! My wife and I stayed in Knights Inn for our wedding anniversary on the first of August 2011. We loved our stays in this motel. The rooms are nice and clean and they are also big. The price for the rooms are very affordable and there is breakfast served in the mornings.The breakfast includes two types of cereals, coffee, tea, whole wheat and white bread, apple and orange juice. There is also free WI-Fi and you could park your car right in front of your room. The neighborhood is very nice and the casinos are nearby. I would recommend this motel to everybody that is traveling to Wendover Utah. The staff is also very nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed July 24, 2011

The knights Inn was a pleasant change from the Motel 6. The Wi-Fi was free and the room included facial tissue and a seat covering the toilet, unlike the Motel 6 chain. The place was pet friendly.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Taylorsville, Utah
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We were met at the front desk by a young man named Ravi Singh. He was very cordial and friendly. We didn't expect a fancy motel in a small town however, the atmosphere was good and inviting because of how friendly the management and employees were. If you're looking for a place to rest for the night stop and stay here. We were very pleased with the service provided for us. I pointed out to our host what was missing in our room and we were immediately transferred to another room.

We stopped by there for a couple of days to visit the surrounding towns. We will sure stop by and stay there again.

Tumau and Genice Laulu
Taylorsville, Utah
tumau_laulu@q.com

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank t_bnstk
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 23, 2011

its walking distance from the nevada borderline which is the start of some of the greatest casinos. the prices of the room are really affordables for friends and family. the staff is very helpful and is always at your services when it is needed. i came here with my family and i enjoyed my night here. i slept peacefully with out any disturbances. i also recieved free wifi and internet and free a breakfast meal in the morning. it was worth staying here and i would recomend anyone to come here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank arsy21
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Great internet speed. Great A/C. Awesome water pressure (I hate water saver showers in hotels!). Good TV service. It is the best $39 motel room I've encountered in my life of travel.

Some of the other reviews kill me! You are at a little border town in the middle of nowhere, you pick the lowest priced motel, then you expect the Ritz!

Really friendly guy at the front desk and clean rooms. There ya go. Oh, and the laundry machines were newish and CLEAN.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Timbo65
Madras
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I reserved a room at this hotel because it was part of the Wyndham Rewards system and I thought they had minimum standards. This place is a dump. We have pictures of a very shabby room. It is barely clean, furniture is chipped and weathered; the sink is disgusting, the drywall has been patched by ill-trained monkeys, the doorknobs are barely attached to the doors, and installed improperly at that. The lobby reeks of Indian cooking, the paint outside needs redoing, the concrete walk is spalling and cracked. The carpet in our room has a melted spot from a steam iron. The staff are pleasant and courteous. This place makes Motel 6 look palatial.
Having stayed at Wyndham chain motels before, I had expectations of something decent. I can only think of one motel room that's grubbier than this one, and that's El Capitan at Hawthorne, NV.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank patroo

Travelers are raving about these Wendover hotels

North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 23, 2010

I stayed at the Knights Inn in Wendover, UT for one night after my car broke down halfway between Las Vegas and Wendover. I didn't have a lot of options, as everything else seemed to be booked up, so I settled for the Knights Inn. It was what you would expect from a typical budget motel. It was mostly clean in the room, although the bathroom had some hair in the bathtub.

Knights Inn offered a continental breakfast, however, I did not end up using it, so I don't know how good or bad it was.

Due to the setup of the motel, parking is very convenient right outside your door, although, that did pose a noise problem during the night as cars and motorcycles would park or drive by.

If you only need to sleep for a night and need a cheap room, I would recommend the motel. However, if you're looking for something a bit more comfortable or for a few days or more, I would recommend looking into one of the larger hotels in the area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple