Arrived late because of the time change. Woke the owner up. Very polite. Gave us a great rate. Place is clean, beds comfortable - no bedspreads! Non-smoking and it really is. No breakfast - restaurants nearby. This is a basic motel - better than Motel 6. We were only there long enough to get some sleep and hit the road again and it was perfect for that. Only suggestion is that they invest in darkening blinds or curtains. Room was fairly bright with the light right outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonneville is once again a great alternative to the Wendover, Nevada casinos. Along with beautiful new sleeping rooms, there is a new 1200 square foot conference room with all the amenities, including it's own bathroom and kitchen facilities, allowing area businesses to hold off-site company meetings while providing employees with inexpensive sleeping rooms. The Bonneville Inn is within walking distance to the casinos and Peppermill Concert Hall. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bonneville Hotel Wendover
- Bonneville Motel Wendover
- Bonneville Inn Wendover, Utah