Came in to Wendover really late on a Saturday and did not feel like paying casino weekend prices. Kept riding down and saw a sign for $25 for daily rate. Just in desperate need of a bed, I stopped and was greeted very warmly by the gentleman who now runs the place (sorry, did not get his name). I'm not sure what I expected for such an inexpensive rate, but upon opening the door I was pleasantly surprised. A clean, *very* spacious room with wood on the ceiling and a nice ceiling fan in the middle of the room, large firm bed, small nook with table and chair, fridge, microwave, and TV, and most importantly (for me anyway) a heater that kicks out plenty of heat.
The bathroom is on the small side if more than one person is sharing the room and you can still see traces of the motel's former life. But they are minor and certainly did not lessen the stay for me.
I am glad that I found this place and will definitely be stopping here on any future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonneville is once again a great alternative to the Wendover, Nevada casinos. Along with beautiful new sleeping rooms, there is a new 1200 square foot conference room with all the amenities, including it's own bathroom and kitchen facilities, allowing area businesses to hold off-site company meetings while providing employees with inexpensive sleeping rooms. The Bonneville Inn is within walking distance to the casinos and Peppermill Concert Hall. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bonneville Hotel Wendover
- Bonneville Motel Wendover
- Bonneville Inn Wendover, Utah