“Good Place To Stay With A Pet”

Best Western Plus Wendover Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Wendover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sandy
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hotel pool and hot tub listed were under repair (for a lenghty time). Notice should have been given. There was construction dust on everything in the room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Utah
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The desk staff was very helpful and friendly. The 1st an 3rd floor are being remodeled along with the pool. The contruction wasn't a problem. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and plenty of hot water in the shower. The breakfast was good, I would return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Booked a room at the Days Inn after all the casino hotels were sold out due to a show being in town for the weekend. The hotel was dated, carpets were very dirty, however the employees seemed to be nice from our limited interaction. Room seemed to be adequately clean, however as many have mentioned the rooms are in need of an update. My biggest concern is that there was no way to lock the door between my room and the room next to it. The room next door had a lock, but they could have open their door and walked right into ours. When I asked the cleaning person she assured me that they weren't going to be renting that room so not to be worried. However, the next morning we heard people in the room laughing so they clearly rented the room. They are also doing renovations on the hotel, so if you have any illusions of sleeping in, you are in for a disappointment. I know this is Wendover so there aren't a lot of options, but I think there are definately better places to stay, but all in all it wasn't horrible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor because those are the ones they are renovating first!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank MSPfa
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on my way to California for vacations, It looked to me as the only good looking hotel In the city. the rooms were simple but clean and the afternoon front desk girl was very friendly and helpful. my only complaint Is 1) there's no snack machine only soda machine but even the soda machine had everything sold out and 2) I was trying to use the business center In the morning before I hit the road again so I could get directions and not get lost but when I came down for breakfast the front desk clerk man was sitting at the computer. I decided to wait a little longer since I really needed those directions but an hour and a half later he was still there, I decided to get ready and hoped I used It by check out but not even that because he was still there. I wonder Is the business center for the guests or the staff because I didn't get to use It! so now you know to always carry your own computer because at this hotel you wont be able to use their business center

overall I liked my stay and If It were for that I would have gave this hotel a 5 Instead of a 3

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Regina
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The room looked as though it hadn't been updated since 1980.
The bathroom and shower were old and grungy.
There wasn't enough towels in the bathroom, had to go the front desk to get them.
The toilet didn't flush.
The swinning pool and hot were closed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Wendover hotels