“Nice and clean.”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Henderson, Nevada
“Nice and clean.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I ran across this in our travels, and at first glance, figured it could be worse. To our suprise the rooms were well kept and clean. After the other quaint little dives we stayed in this was a palace! Good job Quality Inn!

• Stayed January 2014
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear The2Todds
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us recently.
On behalf of the entire staff we all really appreciate your positive outlook on our property. We hope you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast menu which includes: make your own waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, assorted bread, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, 4 different cold cereals and 2 types of milk, apple juice, orange juice, assorted teas, and coffee.
The whole team looks forward to you staying with us again in the future.
Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lincolnshire Grimsby
Reviewed January 5, 2014

On arrival at the front desk things were good.

We wanted to stay in Utah on or way to California so we could rest over night and not stink like when you stay over night in Vegas. we opened the door to the room and there was an overpowering scent to mask the smoking that had obviously taken place in this room. The beds were worn out, the place is just tired, I guess this is the old building. The room looked nothing like the professional photos the hotels advertise with.

Holes in the bed linen. The place is just so tired. The beds are tired and the bathroom is tired. Im 6ft and the shower head was at about shoulder level. If I was Warwick Ashley Davis this might not be a problem. i wish i was a time bandit and id turn back time and book another room. The shower pressure was very weak like a dribble of water.

I think you get the idea. if your stuck in the snow etc and need some shelter then this place is able to offer you some shelter great. But if I was to choose this place again my wife would not be happy.

On a good note. The rest of our vacation was awesome.

Room Tip: If you want a good room demand the new building or go someplace else. If you want your partner to di...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Marsbr_540
Thank you for taking the time to provide helpful information in regards to your recent stay at our property. Our entire staff fully takes your comments into consideration which offers immense value to the hotel and helps our staff achieve the goal of providing a pleasing experience.
We always want our guests to feel comfortable and have and enjoyable stay at our property. We have a very well trained housekeeping staff who have been with us for many years. We have made sure to segregate smoking rooms from non-smoking rooms. If a guest would bring to our attention that they felt their room was smoked in, we will definitely go to great lengths to manage that situation. We sincerely apologize about this experience.
Once again, from the entire team here at the Quality Inn, we apologize about your experience and hope that you will try us again in the future. We dignify ourselves in providing the best stay that we can offer.
Kind Regards

Travelers are raving about these Washington hotels

Heber City, Utah
Reviewed January 4, 2014

So, I had a room in St George this week at another hotel...but only booked a few nights and was going to crash at my friends house, but the room I was going to say in (kicking the kids out) was downstairs and their sewer backed up so I was homeless, unless I wanted to sleep on the couch.. SO I did a price line bid of $39 a night plus taxes and fees.

I had stayed at the Quality Inn Bluff at St George and it was a very nice with a great breakfast.

When I checked in I expected at least as good at the Bluff Street on. The nice front desk lady said she could give me the same rate for an extra night. She also said "you will like this one better than the Bluff Street Hotel. " She was so friendly and nice I wanted to believe her....however.....I think I liked the Bluff Street hotel better--their breakfast was MUCH better.

But I-15 staff , much friendlier, great to work with, rooms were clean, A little noisy from i-15 traffic and it seemed like every trucker that was staying there was out smoking on the ledge (I thought it was 25 feet away from the building room ...and the room was non- smoking.) but other than that..no problem...it was fine in a pinch!

The breakfast was okay (Bluff Street was so much better)

Two things that were 'fine' but I didn't love. The old 1960's inside with painted brick (the outside had the nice stucco) just felt old and there was no security lock inside...the door locks from the inside but housekeeping can come in whenever, and I don't like that....It was fine...I had a DND sign out so it was not problem! So over all nice! Not exceptional, not bad...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Ms Adraval

Thank you for taking time to make a review for our property on your recent stay. We really appreciate your time and comments. We always want our guests to feel comfortable and thoroughly enjoy their stay at our property. All our staff appreciates the positive comments of how friendly and easy to work with they were.
We are also pleased you found the room to be clean. We have a very well trained and customer conscience staff who have been with us for many years.
We apologize for not exceeding your expectations with our complimentary breakfast. We understand that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and our complimentary hot breakfast menu includes: make your own waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, assorted bread, bagels, yogurt, oatmeal, 4 different cold cereals and 2 types of milk, apple juice, orange juice, assorted teas, and coffee. We definitely go above the basic requirement for the breakfast.
Again, we appreciate your time and comments on your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
Alpine, Wyoming
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The prices are average for the area after figuring in the 10$ pet fee, and the room was decent although the fact that there is nothing but sheets on the bed is a little wierd. I asked about comforters but the front desk just told me "that's just how it is" The problem came when we discovered the lock on the room was broken and we requested an alternate room. At first the front desk refused to move me, because all the other pet rooms were taken, and only after I told her we would absolutely not stay in a room where we could not lock the door did she move us to another room. When we got to the other room we discovered that we had been put in a room that reeked of cigarette smoke! I guess those of us who pay for our pets are considered second class and dont deserve a nice clean room. Also the old heater built into the ceiling was unbeliveably noisy so we had to turn it off to sleep which made for a cold night with the lack of proper bedding.

Room Tip: if you have a pet pick a different hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Wyoming
Thank you for taking the time to make a review of our property, we sincerely appreciate your comments. Please accept our apologies for not exceeding your expectations. Our front desk staff has been trained to be courteous and accommodating and we continue to reinforce this with the staff.
Our beds are triple sheeted with a blanket and have 4 pillows with extra blankets available as needed and requested. Our staff works diligently to provide a clean and welcoming stay. Our smoking guests are advised that smoking is not allowed within 25 feet of the building and have signs throughout according to the Utah clean air act.
We appreciate your telling us about the problem with the heater noise. Our maintenance staff works hand in hand with the front desk to provide the best service possible and remedy issues as they arise.
Again, we would like to thank you for your time and apologize for this experience.
Rice, Minnesota
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The room was huge and decorated very contemporary. Everything looked new and clean. Service was exceptional. I'd stay again when back in area. Location was ideal for ease of entrance and exit. It was very peaceful and not noisy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Dimera41
Thank you! Our entire staff values your time in making this review for us. We all really appreciated hearing that you were pleased with every aspect of our property. We work very hard to ensure that everything is clean and comfortable for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our area.
Kind Regards
Richfield, Utah
Reviewed December 24, 2013

staying at the red cliffs quality inn was a wonderful experience.the rate was reasonable and all the facilities and amenities were fine.the cleaning staff took care of the room and the breakfast was great.the motel staff were helpful in every way possible.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Nathan
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. On behalf of the entire team & myself, we all really appreciate hearing that we are doing a good job. Your kind words go a long way and we all thank you for that. We all look forward to your next visit.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been broke down here and getting my Semi worked on, a couple exits up, for two days now... As far as location; hotel is located directly off I-15 exit 10, easy off easy on, and surrounded by all the amenities from fast food, grocery stores, retail stops, to resturants.The hotel itself; the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms themselves are very large, clean, very quite, up to date, have separate self contained central heat and air, and no previous resident smells detected. **(there was a minor discrepency in price from on the phone, because of a shuttle fee added from Warner Freightliner to hotel. Was given cheaper quoted price first night, but paid adjusted shuttle fee second night)** in short, great hotel for grabbing a comfortable nights rest in a quite, clean, safe, and ease of access hotel.

Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Mr Johnny S

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property and your stay with us, the entire staff appreciated reading your review. Let me apologize for the mix up in the rate you were paying. I have spoken to the front desk agent involved and we have resolved that issue.
It was very nice talking with you before you left and I hope you have a great time in Hawaii on your birthday.
Aloha nui loa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Comfort Inn Saint George North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George
Hampton Inn St. George
Hampton Inn St. George
#7 of 42 in St. George
Quality Inn Zion Park Area

Been to Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs? Share your experiences!