Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ramada St George(St. George)
View Hotel
Courtyard St. George(St. George)
View Hotel
Motel 6 St. George(St. George)
Comfort Suites(St. George)
View Hotel
All reviewsred cliffsroom was cleanst georgeconvenient locationnice showerbreakfast choicescoffee makertwo sinksupon checkup to datehot tubpleasant stayeasy accessnice breakfastice machinevery nice hotelgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was a nice place to stay. Our room was in the "new" building. The room faced the highway; mo problem with that. The room was larger than your standard room; great for the 3 of us. The room had a sink inside the bath and another one outside the bath; great feature. Noel at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The breakfast ladies were also friendly and helpful. The motel is located by all kinds of stores including a walmart and all kinds restaurants. Our room was clean and the freezer was separate from the frigerator. I only wish the mattress would have been firmer but that is my personal preference.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to provide valuable feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very proud of the rooms and the many features and benefits they provide. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our large rooms with extra sinks for convenience. Noel and our breakfast ladies appreciate the kind words mentioned about them. They as well as all our staff work very hard to provide our guests with a great stay. Again, we thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Quality Inn 912 West Red Cliff Drive Washington Utah 98708
435-673-3537
STAY AWAY!! RIPOFF ALERT!
My brother passed away and I flew in to attend the service. I told the manager that I may need to stay 1 to 3 nights. He insisted that I sign for 3 nights and assured me that I could check out after one if needed. I contacted him and he said that it would be ok to check out after one night without any financial penalties. So I did and flew home after the one night. The manager charged my credit card anyway for the three nights. They also over charged my sisters credit card for extra nights and rooms that were not hers. These guys run a shady operation stay away. My sister is a Manager of one of your hotels in Florida and she was standing next to me when the manager made the verbal promise of allowing me to stay 2-3 nights and he would only charge me for nights stayed.

Room Tip: stay away from the rooms near the freeway lots of noise
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank david98328
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

David
I am the new Front Office Manager for this property as of August 26th. Would you be so kind as to contact me in regards to your review at your earliest convenience? My email is fom@qualityinnredcliffs.com or you may call me Sat/Sun 7am to 3pm; Tue/Wed/Thurs 3pm to 11 pm @ 435/673-3537.
Sincerely
Barbara P

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Upon checking in I felt like this was going to be a good experience, Noah at the front desk was very helpful and professional. He let me check out the room to see if it was going to work for my mother and I, she was having surgery and is 83 years young. The room was clean, close to the handicap parking and quiet. Breakfast had several choices, it was pretty yummy and the coffee was hot, like it should be. Sara, the housekeeper was very nice, she kept our supply's full and was always cheerful. Did not get to enjoy the pool, but did use the hot tub, really nice! All of the staff were really nice and made you feel comfortable and more than welcome to there. We were there three days and not one complaint. I look forward to our next trip to St. George and would stay there again. Also location was a plus, not far from the mall, theaters and tons of other shopping and really good eatery's all around. Thank you so much Staff for making our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Thank you for the time you took to provide us with great feedback about our staff and property. Noel, Sara and the rest of the staff work together to provide great service, comfortable clean rooms, and a well rounded breakfast with lots of choices. I am pleased that you had an opportunity to enjoy the hot tub to finish off your experience. Our location, just off the freeway, provides for many shopping and dinning choices very close by. Many within walking distance. We look forward to providing the same great service on your next stay with us. Once again, we thank you.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Nice hotel with an excellent breakfast! It seemed they had a huge assortment of items to choose from. They had waffles, sausage, bacon, juice, cereal, yogurt, and more. It was great! They gave us a crib for our stay in the room which was perfect! It was the best value of a hotel on our family trip of 5 days.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Barbara P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Miss Christi K

I want to thank you on behalf of the entire staff for your comments about our hotel. I am so glad we had a crib available when you arrived as we have a limited supply of them. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and look forward to your next stay with us.

If I can assist you with your next stay please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely
Barbara

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Other than the fact that the hotel wake up call service never called us in the morning, everything else was fine. Great value for the price with a nice hot breakfast along with boiled eggs. This was on the way from Zion National Park to Las Vegas and it we did not really have a schedule so the lack of wake up call did not mess us up too bad except that we were 30 minutes late for breakfast and our friends had to wait a bit. The hotel is located in a large city with many great restaurants and shopping nearby. My friends were able to get their Starbucks coffee fix and we had a great dinner at nearby Patio Grill. The place does not have elevators and we were lucky to get lower level rooms.

Room Tip: No elevator -- so pick a lower level room if you have a lot of luggage or people who have trouble with stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends