Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ramada St George(St. George)
View Hotel
Courtyard St. George(St. George)
View Hotel
All reviewsst georgegreat hotelhi expressplatinum memberwould stay here againtwo bedroom suiteoutdoor poolnewer hotelbreakfast barred rockslas vegascomfortable bedsfitness centernice breakfasthot tubnothing fancyeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I'd been meaning to come to St George and try this hotel out for quite some time. We came in town for the St. George Parade of Homes and stayed here. I'll echo what others have said.

The hotel is beautiful with big comfortable rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, awesome pool area that is heated and quite warm, great hot tub, and a nice breakfast. The breakfast bar area was very clean and the breakfast items were kept fresh. It's worth staying a few miles out of town for this hotel. There is a lot being built out around it so I think it will get even better. The location is especially awesome if you'll be splitting vacation time between Zion's and St. George.

The high speed internet actually was high speed and very easy to use. I find that at so many of these hotels with free internet that it usually doesn't work very well, the signal is poor, etc, but not at this Holiday Inn Express. I have to come back to St. George for business and I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2010

This is a brand new hotel. We were very pleased with the accommodations. Part of the reason we chose this hotel was because it was pet-friendly, although we didn't see any other pets. Our room was on the back corner of the hotel, ground floor -- probably because of the pet. Our room was decent sized, accentuated by extra-high ceilings, and had a mini-fridge, microwave, bar-sink, etc. The beds were very comfortable and we slept great. The outdoor pool and hot tub were heated nicely. The complimentary breakfast was good -- although no meats (if that matters?).

The hotel was not very busy when we were there. Perhaps because it's a few miles outside of town (which we didn't find to be a problem), or the SuperBowl weekend, or it being winter season? At any rate, when I called the front desk to ask about checking out late, no one answered. Eventually the line transferred to a hotel operator who did answer and graciously accommodated my request.

I'd say the only downside to our stay was that the price seemed a little high. Had it been about $30 less, I would have been absolutely thrilled.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2009

I was extremely impressed by almost everything about this hotel! I arrived a little early for check-in, but the staff was very kind and said they'd get my room ready ASAP. So, I headed into the breakfast area to sit on a couch and browse the internet for a few minutes. The breakfast area was amazing! It was two stories high with huge windows overlooking the pool area and the red rocks in the distance. I could tell right away I was in for a treat!

When I got to my room, I was amazed at all the details. I could tell it was not the newest hotel because the TV was still a "box" television, but that was the only clue. Everything was pristine and beautiful. The lamps and light fixtures in the bathroom are arts-and-crafts style which is very appropriate considering a great National Park is very close by. It actually reminded me of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel quite a bit in style and quality.

My only complaint is that I was put in a room with an adjoining room and the family next door was very loud. So I suggest that you request not to be in an adjoining room. Other than that the stay was great!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2009

This is a nice new hotel, very clean, nice amenities,friendly staff but located in newly developing rural area. We had to drive 6 miles to Washington City to find a restaurant. There were very few guests at hotel so oodles of rooms available. However Lee, the mgr. on duty put us on top floor next to "electrical room." After turning off TV & retiring for the night, we quickly realized that equipment noise in the E. room would prevent getting any sleep. So at 11 p.m. spouse dressed, went to front desk & requested a move to one of the many vacant rooms on same floor. Packing & moving was an inconvenience for tired travelers. There we finally got a good night's sleep in spacious room, good bed, plush linens etc. Spouse told Mgr. that no one should ever be put in room #321 that we vacated unless the hotel was totally full. Mgr. should have known that!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2009

A great Holiday Inn Express. What sets this one apart is it is basically new, all rooms appear to be "suites", i.e. with refrig and sink, has a great outdoor pool with whirlpool, and importantlt to me, has a small "Marketplace" near the lobby that sells ice cream, "microwaveable" snacks, etc. On the downside, it is about 8 miles north of St. George, and as someone else pointed out ... a bit confusing to get to it's entrance - but not a huge deal. It;s location north of town makes it a bit closer to Zion, and driving back to St. George for dinner at the Outback was not a huge deal. Rooms are spacious compared to older HI Expresses.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple