“New and very nice”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've stayed at this Holiday in several times and it is always great. Very clean with comfortable beds andthe breakfast is delicious. The room where breakfast is served is huge and has a beautiful view out the windows.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank UtahMan87

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We just arrived yesterday to this hotel. The staff is exceptionally accomodating and efficient. We got in late and wanted to relax and we got exactly that. The view outside our window is gorgeous. The breakfast was awesome. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, yogurt, frest fruit, orange juice and cranberry juice are just a few of the items I can recommend.

Room Tip: Love the third floor!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Calitripgirl
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We visited the Zion National park and after a long drive we looked for accommodation for the night on our way home. The service at the reception was very welcoming and kind; the rooms were clean, spacious and neat. breakfast was nice the children loved it. We wished we could stay another day. A special thanks to Rachel, Jennifer and Sue.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ReineL339
Express_Coral_Canyon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. After your long drive, I am pleased that our staff made you feel welcome upon your arrival. I will be sure to let our housekeeping department know that you were very satisfied with the cleanliness of your room. We look forward to your next visit and please feel free to contact me at the hotel so I can personally make sure your next stay is as pleasant as your recent one. Again, thank you and I will make sure to pass on your "special thanks” to Rachel, Jennifer and Sue.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was great! Nice decor, clean and quiet. Room was spacious. Breakfast was okay, but nothing fancy. Quick drive to Zion. Would highly recommend. Would stay here again next time I visit Zion NP.

Room Tip: Get the executive double queen.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam P
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Not only is it a nice hotel, it's by a beautiful golf course Coral Canyon. Surrounding area is amazing. I recommend this place over most hotels in St George. They will even help you with your activities (scheduling golf)

• Stayed: January 2013
Express_Coral_Canyon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Yes we are lucky to be surrounded by the beauty of Southern Utah's red rock mountain and luscious green golf courses. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay to the point of recommending us over the other hotels in our area. I personally thank you for the recommendation. When you are in the area again, please contact me about other activities and packages we offer, including golf packages at Coral Canyon and tickets to one of our areas best kept secrets know as Tuachan Amphitheater. Again thank you and hope you come visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

At the last minutes we decided to stay at a motel instead of sleeping in the semi truck. All the motels in St. George were full. We were able to book a room and find adequate parking. The room was clean and orderly. Our only complaint was the noise from the room above us, however by 9:00 it quieted down, so no need to contact the management. The breakfast in the morning was ok but not much of a selection. However, considering how full the hotel was they were doing a good job of keeping everything stocked.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Express_Coral_Canyon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Valued Guest,

I am pleased that you found our rooms to be clean and orderly. I will make sure to let the housekeeping department know. I am also glad that we were able to provide the parking you needed to park your semi. I do apologize that you had a noise problem with the guests above you. When you stay with us in the future please do not hesitate to bring it to our attention and we will do everything in our power to correct it. If you do pass through again, please contact me so I can thank you in person for your patronage. Safe travels!

Rob,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed one night passing through with the family. It's a nice quiet place in between a lot of distant destinations. The room was slightly older, but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast included everything you might want from such a chain. I just can't stand the styrofoam plates. Totally kills the experience.

Nothing very close by. But you can stock up on food at the nearby gas station if need be.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Express_Coral_Canyon, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I personally want to thank you for choosing to stay with us on trip to our area. I also thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am pleased that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable and that you found the staff to be friendly. I will make sure to let them know. Again, thank you and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Wingate by Wyndham Hurricane Near Zion National Park
Best Western Plus Zion West Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites La Verkin - Gateway to Zion
Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area
Quality Inn Zion Park Area
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington? Share your experiences!