Arriving in St George on a very rainy Friday evening, we tried a few of the local hotels and found them to be fully booked. One hotel recommended the Holiday Inn Express, which was a bit of a distance from St George central, but we drove through the rain and we were extremely glad we did. We couldn't have been more pleased.
The staff at check-in was very friendly and helpful and gave us a good discounted rate. We had traveled through Oregon and California staying at other Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express and none could compare. The lobby was upscale and impressive. The rooms were large, very clean, smelled fresh and the beds and pillows were a dream. There was a very large, well equipped gym and a business centre available.
In the morning we had our breakfast in a beautiful, large breakfast room complete with fireplace and balcony overlooking the breakfast are. The usual Express meal was available with excellent choices (some even healthy) with eggs, bacon, cereals, bagels, rolls, toast, biscuits, yogurt, choice of skim (hurray) or 2% milk and fresh fruit, including oranges.
Would we stay there again? You bet!!!!! We loved it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Washington, Utah, is the Gateway to Zion National Park and other southern Utah destinations. Our hotel, located in North Saint George, is in a unique location sitting among beautiful views of Red Rock Mountains, Desert Bluffs, and an array of landscape colors. Travelers benefit from our close proximity to many national and state parks, including Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Sand Hollow State Park and Grand Canyon National Park North Rim. Your family is sure to enjoy exploring Zion National Park, located just 30 miles from our St. George area hotel. The park offers winding hiking trails with rare geological formations. Snow Canyon State Park, a favorite rock climbing spot for locals, is also located just 20 minutes from the hotel. If shopping is your preference, visit the Zion Factory Stores, an outlet mall with 30 brand name shops and restaurants. And golfers can tee off at 1 of 12 St. George area golf courses within 10 miles. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Washington, Utah, also offers business travelers ideal amenities such as spacious meeting rooms, catering services, large work desks and free high-speed, wireless Internet. Corporate travelers will appreciate our close proximity to local businesses such as Wal-Mart Distribution Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center and Dixie State College. All travelers will enjoy a free hot breakfast, served each morning in our spacious 'Great Room,' which features such as an upscale lodge-style lobby with Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired decor and eco-friendly bamboo flooring. Guests can also relax in our outdoor heated pool and whirlpool hot-tub, or maintain their exercise routine with our 24-hour Fitness Center. All this, and more, is available at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Washington, Utah. Safe travels, and we hope to see you soon in southern Utah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Washington
- Holiday Inn Express Washington
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Washington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. George North-Zion Washington, Utah