From my review posted on FlyerTalk
What is your Priority Club status?
Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked standard room, upgraded to Jr. Suite with whirlpool tub.
How are the rooms?
Spacious and modern.
How is the exec. lounge?
What was good and what was bad?
Nice upgrade and recognition of Platinum status. Property looks fresh and modern.
All very minor issues...
Old style TV, but worked perfectly fine.
Not really the fault of the hotel, but this is the only HI property near Zion park; 25 miles east.
Not very many food options nearby, but St. George proper is only ten minutes away by car...many good options there.
Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Definitely, price is right at $90 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Washington, Utah, is the Gateway to Zion National Park and other southern Utah destinations. Our hotel, located in North Saint George, is in a unique location sitting among beautiful views of Red Rock Mountains, Desert Bluffs, and an array of landscape colors. Travelers benefit from our close proximity to many national and state parks, including Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Sand Hollow State Park and Grand Canyon National Park North Rim. Your family is sure to enjoy exploring Zion National Park, located just 30 miles from our St. George area hotel. The park offers winding hiking trails with rare geological formations. Snow Canyon State Park, a favorite rock climbing spot for locals, is also located just 20 minutes from the hotel. If shopping is your preference, visit the Zion Factory Stores, an outlet mall with 30 brand name shops and restaurants. And golfers can tee off at 1 of 12 St. George area golf courses within 10 miles. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Washington, Utah, also offers business travelers ideal amenities such as spacious meeting rooms, catering services, large work desks and free high-speed, wireless Internet. Corporate travelers will appreciate our close proximity to local businesses such as Wal-Mart Distribution Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center and Dixie State College. All travelers will enjoy a free hot breakfast, served each morning in our spacious 'Great Room,' which features such as an upscale lodge-style lobby with Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired decor and eco-friendly bamboo flooring. Guests can also relax in our outdoor heated pool and whirlpool hot-tub, or maintain their exercise routine with our 24-hour Fitness Center. All this, and more, is available at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Washington, Utah. Safe travels, and we hope to see you soon in southern Utah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Washington
- Holiday Inn Express Washington
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Washington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington Utah