“We enjoyed our Fall visit”

Staheli Family Corn Maze
Ranked #6 of 13 things to do in Washington
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“We enjoyed our Fall visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Nice Cattle Farm! They have good entertaining grounds to visit for the fall. Not sure I would visit for anything thing else but great fall fun. Took my kids (elementary and middle ages) and they had a good time. Lots of things for the younger kids to do with the bounce pillow, petting farm and my son loved the tether ball of all things. We took a VERY short ride to the pumpkin patch which is a small vegetation field with pumpkins placed around. It was not stocked well when we arrived at 6 pm on a Saturday but my youngest was too young to notice or care. I was a little bothered by this since we had to pay to even get to the pumpkin patch and then had to buy the pumpkins. The pumpkins were reasonably priced if you did not include the price of the REALLY short wagon ride. I just consider the total cost as worth the fun for the kids.

The Corn Maze is a lot of fun and was even a little spooky without be too scary for the kids.

We had a good time and even got pics with the resident witch. We will do it again next year!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank tgrazor

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Pumpkin Farm Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This year we came up from Las Vegas with my parents visiting from Arizona. I have my husband and two boys ages six and eight. The weather was great- cooler than average for the end of September. The cost is $6.00 per person for the pumpkin patch and farm playland, or $9.00 per person to include the corn maze. There is no discount for seniors or children which is too bad. We played for a while in the farm playland-the kids love the giant jumping pillow- and the petting zoo is fun as well. Then we took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins-they were in the patch but already cut from the vine. The last thing was the corn maze, a short hayride away. Great fun!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Myisland00
Riverton, Utah, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“So much fun around Halloween!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised how well the haunted corn maze was! I was actually scared a few times! It's a really fun atmosphere with lots for everyone to do. The owners are super friendly as well. It gets really busy tho! We waited forever to even get on the truck to go to the haunted corn maze and then waited another.. Forever.. To go through. Worth it tho. I'm glad we went and plan to go again!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Mariah S
St. George, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must in October”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a must-visit in the fall. It is so quaint and fun and it takes you back in time. A really fun place for kids, teens, and families. Fun date night as well.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank DiningFine
Washinton utah
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family Fun 4 All”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was able 2 hang back while the kids went thru the maze. There is great food served & the property was clean. I felt secure w/ the kids going in on their own.
Its a very neat place