“So much fun around Halloween!”

Staheli Family Corn Maze
Ranked #7 of 16 things to do in Washington
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I was surprised how well the haunted corn maze was! I was actually scared a few times! It's a really fun atmosphere with lots for everyone to do. The owners are super friendly as well. It gets really busy tho! We waited forever to even get on the truck to go to the haunted corn maze and then waited another.. Forever.. To go through. Worth it tho. I'm glad we went and plan to go again!

2  Thank Mariah S

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a must-visit in the fall. It is so quaint and fun and it takes you back in time. A really fun place for kids, teens, and families. Fun date night as well.

1  Thank DiningFine
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was able 2 hang back while the kids went thru the maze. There is great food served & the property was clean. I felt secure w/ the kids going in on their own.
Its a very neat place

1  Thank Zac An Jennifer G
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I took my family there this year, but we won't be back until the prices go down. We live about 2 miles away, and thought it would be fun for the kids. I love the corn maze and all the designs they put into it.

1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We took a bunch of Cub Scouts to the maze and attractions and they had a ball. I was surprised how laid-back the set up is (being a recent transplant from SoCal) as many of the attractions wouldn't have gotten past the sea of lawyers there. It reminded me of things I used to go to as a kid and it proves that kids today don't need high-tech to be entertained.