“Great Family Fun, but over priced”

Staheli Family Corn Maze
Ranked #6 of 14 things to do in Washington
Washington, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Fun, but over priced”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I took my family there this year, but we won't be back until the prices go down. We live about 2 miles away, and thought it would be fun for the kids. I love the corn maze and all the designs they put into it.

1 Thank Amber S

St. George, Utah
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Lots Of Fun”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We took a bunch of Cub Scouts to the maze and attractions and they had a ball. I was surprised how laid-back the set up is (being a recent transplant from SoCal) as many of the attractions wouldn't have gotten past the sea of lawyers there. It reminded me of things I used to go to as a kid and it proves that kids today don't need high-tech to be entertained.

Thornton, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Corn Maze”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We had a great time. The staff is extremely friendly.

1 Thank Julie D