“Amazing food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must eat location! It is so good our family love it! All the food is very fresh and tasty!

“Great food”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The food is so great! And it tastes so fresh! Our family loves the chips and salsa and chimichanga! We would highly recommend going!

Utah
“Good friends, Great Nachos and a Ice cold beer, who could ask for more?”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Pepper's cantina is a nice easy going place, we always seem to try their Nachos platter with shredded Beef and a Ice cold pitcher of Blue Moon. Food alway fresh, place always clean, not bad on the bucks either.

• Visited May 2014
Georgia523
“Pretty good”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stopped here on our vacation. After our last try at authentic mexican food (very spicy) we decided to try this place. It was very good for both of us. The food came under spiced, but allowed me to spice it up to my taste and good for my wife who doesn't like spicy food. It was good for both of us and good concept to allow people to spice it up on our own.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Creeper523
Hurricane, Utah, United States
“Great Service Under Seasoned Food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've always wanted to try Pepper's but until today never had the chance. We walked in and, because it wasn't busy, were seated immediately. Our server was very attentive and I never went without a full beverage. I ordered the Cantina Dos with the Tamale (pork) and the hard tacos (shredded beef). My husband ordered the carne asada burrito. They came with rice and beans on the side along with tomatoes and lettuce. The masa on the tamale was perfectly cooked, the hard taco shells were freshly made and the rice was perfectly cooked. The beans were a tad runny but there was a glaring problem through the entire meal. All the meat (the pork, asada, and the beef) were grossly under seasoned. When visiting a restaurant with this type of cuisine there's a certain flavor I almost expect to get and it just wasn't there. My husband's burrito had more cheese than it did meat and there just wasn't enough meat in my tacos. All the food was edible and the prices weren't overly expensive but I won't visit again.

• Visited September 2013