“Good service”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is typically red robin food, no surprises. The server was much friendlier than I have experienced before. He was engaging, helpful with drink choices and offered true personal opinions, which is hard or a server to admit. Service was great, food was good. Wold definitely visit here again.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We are always pleased with the great food, great service here and don't forget they offer a Birthday club for a free burger during your Birthday month!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The burgers are incredible, but I don't think they justify their pricing. I mean seriously? An $11 burger? Anyway, the service was so/so and the restaurant wasn't super busy. I had to keep reminding our waitress that I needed lemons. Repeatedly. It got old, real fast. We were finished and waited and waited for her to bring the check. I don't know that I'll go there again.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stopped in to visit Red Robin for the first time since we heard they are building one near us. The burgers were fantastic and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely visit Red Robin again!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We were huge fans of Red Robin when we lived in Layton, Utah. We now live in Nevada but were recently in St George and thought it would be fun to go to Red Robin and have a hamburger and get my wife a Chocolate Malt which she loves. The burger was about a tasteless and I have had. They used to make the Malts from scratch with real ice cream and great malt. The one she got tasted like soft ice cream and neither one of us could taste the malt so won't go back there again and based on this visit I could not in good faith recommend it to anyone.