“ATV in St. George, Utah (near Zion National Park)”

ATV and Jeep Adventure Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Washington
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gateway to ZION National Park recently voted # 1 National Park in the USA! WE are the MOST experienced and the FIRST company of our kind in Southern Utah. WE have been serving our guests for 22 years now and loving every minute of it. Open year round! WE offer ATV, UTV, Jeep and Scenic Van Tours, all can be customized for your personal adventures.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My daughter and I had a great ATV trip with ATV and Jeep Adventures. Our guide was friendly, informative, and made the trip a lot of fun. Also, because of the nature of the sand, the trip is not dusty, which is great. There are some incredible views, interesting rock formations, and some dunes to have some fun driving.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family spent a week in Zion NP and Bryce Canyon NP and this ATV tour was easily our favorite activity!

My family has never ridden ATV's before so we were somewhat nervous about doing this but after talking to Laurie on the phone she explained that many of their riders are first time riders - and patiently answered all of my detailed questions. The best part is that my 14 year old daughter was able to ride her own machine so she was super-excited.

Dave was our tour guide we we could not have asked for a more easy going, friendly, patient guide for our first ATV tour. He was a great guy that within 5 minutes of checking is had memorized all our names and addressed us by first name the rest of the day.

The tour itself was incredible. A great mix of trail riding, sightseeing and sand dune riding. We stopped several times for water and snacks as well as plenty to time to explore the incredible redrock formations of Jurassic Park on foot. The four hours went by in a flash and by the end of the tour this family of beginners were all side-hilling 50 foot sand dunes!

1  Thank TexasTraveller56
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My son and I went on a 4 hour trip with guides Dave and Tyson on November 27th. We had a tremendous time and the staff were very professional.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

6 guys on a Mancation. We own ATV's but hadn't seen this kind of terrain. Dave was the guide and he was great! Didn't "over-supervise" yet told us about some of the history of the area we didn't know. We did the 4 hour excursion. Definitely worth the money. Just show up and be ready to have fun. Strong, strong, recommendation!

1  Thank SShilling2001
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had planned on taking the 3 hour ATV tour, but the day before, Laurie called us and said that our planned tour guide had a family emergency, and she was offering us the 4 hour ride with another guide for the 3 hour price! We jumped on it, and the next day we met at Sand Hollow State Park. Our 4 hour adventure was a blast! My husband was smiling the entire time, and I rode my own machine for the very first time; it was cool! Dave was our tour guide and he was awesome! Super friendly, funny and a great guide. He provided so much history and information during the tour (I now know the difference between sage brush and Mormon tea), and took us to some cool rock formations known as Jurassic Park, and the Bedrock house. We saw where a hawk had it's nest, collared lizards running thru the desert, and their tracks, horny toads, a road runner, black widow spider and plenty of spectacular views. The dunes were the best! Cold water and snacks were provided by Dave, as well as many photo opportunities. We were thankful that it was a cloudy morning for the first 3 hours of the tour, as when the sun popped out the last hour, it got hot really fast. Be sure to wear sunscreen! If you are looking to have an outdoor adventure in southwestern Utah, then this is exactly that, and worth every penny! Thanks again Dave & Laurie for making our vacation such a memorable one!

1  Thank Christina S