“Almost perfect.”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Washington
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 13, 2019

There are no stores where we live so anytime I am travelling out west, I always try and stop in.for a burger. I really don't get their business model that all of the stores are so small. We arrived before noon on a weekday and the store was packed We could barely find a place to sit. It was even more of a challenge trying to park between the other stores and the long drive-thru line.

The staff was outstanding and the wait wasn't too bad considering how crowded it was in the store. The food was very good and reasonably priced. No "warmer" burgers here. The store was very clean. My only concern was that the burger was over cooked and slightly burned.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We came from Portland, Oregon and stopped at In and Out since we don’t have any close by. This place never disappoints. The burgers are delicious! The service is impeccable. I wish any business in customer service used the same training these restaurants do. Always a pleasure to eat here!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

There's a reason it's always busy! Fresh. Hot. Tasty.
I'm not a fan of thick hamburgers, I love that I can get a single and it's just right. Send if you want more meat....get a double! And those milk shakes? Yum!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

This was a perplexing visit. With no less than 16 vehicles waiting in the drive through, it has to be the busiest burger place in the town of Washington, Utah. The fries were slightly crispy, they were also fresh but the texture/ taste was more cardboard like. Having the burger sauce with the fries did improved the taste. The meat in the burger was a bit red in the centre, but that is just the way I like it.
I had the single burger combo. I found that the overall burger was very tasty, it had a nice thick slice if onion, the tomato slice was actually two slices and the burger sauce enhanced the flavour with a the decent bun. It was nice to have Coke (I'm a Coke soda fan) products available with free refills and a bin of sliced lemons to add to your beverage should you decide. One of my favourite toppings was the very spicy, small, California yellow peppers. They gave zest to the burger and to my fries.
Regarding the service, under the busy circumstances it was actually pretty quick, everyone was working as a team. When my order arrived at the counter, the hostess was gracious, very courteous complete with a great genuine smile. I believe the popularity here is the economical price, the tomato as a standard topping and the speed of service was resonable. The disadvantage would be the lack of items in the menu however that would likely have slowed down the service.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Delicios ground beef patties, fresh fries. Great for spontaneous dates or just to meet up with friends. The staff is always friendly. ALWAYS crowded but worth the wait. If you're with a group, have someone grab a table if one is available. Better yet, on a nice day locate a nearby park and have a picnic.

Date of visit: February 2019