Review Highlights
Good people, good food!

We stopped here after visiting Zion and not wanting to eat in Springdale (a bit too fancy for us... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Scott S
Padua, Italy
Aaaaall over the place

At a glance this location is not super appealing, but Bobby keeps his promise of a delicious... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2019
slyfox1901

All reviews buffalo burger salad trading post fries the owner pie zion national park native american pottery coconut cream one man show amazing meal my girlfriend by chance visiting zion bob jerky salesman
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

Floor sticky with soda spill. Gnats everywhere. Salty bison burger and fries were half cooked. Not recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Bob made the most delicious gluten free buffalo burger for us. He showed us the artwork and was incredibly welcoming. We will drive out of our way just to see Bob and the fantastic Native American artwork here.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank cybilw
Reviewed June 4, 2019

A bit shabby on the outside but wonderful smells on the inside. A one man operation: cook, server, dishwasher and salesman. Wonderful, prepared when you order, food. We tried the buffalo burger and the liver. Both were excellent. But the highlight comes after dinner when you order the homemade pie baked daily. We tried the coconut cream and the key lime. Both were soooooo delicious. I wish I’d have ordered a whole pie to go. A great stop. We didn’t shop but we sure ate.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

On the way to the Zion national park, my girlfriend and I found by chance this interesting local. Other than selling some native american merchandise and interesting beef jerkies, they also serve amaaaaaazing buffalo beef burgers. We also had a salad and key lime pie, which were also amazing. Everything is prepared fresh, even the fries. The chef Bob is also very nice and interesting, offering us really good beer. If I would pass by again, I would definitely swing by this place again. The food is definitely much better than everything they offer in Springdale.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Bob was such a entertaining host, and is passionate about his food. His burgers are hands down the best I've ever had and oh, do NOT skip the pie. Just don't. Its heavenly. The incredible artwork available is just amazing...stunning examples of local Native American pottery and sculpture that rivals many museums. The fact that it is a true co-op that helps support local tribal economy is of note as well. Bob is as passionate about people as he is food.

Date of experience: January 2019