Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland
Quality Inn(Vernal)
Motel 6(Vernal)
Antlers Inn(Vernal)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpancake machineihg hotelsdinosaur national monumentclean roomscinnamon rollsbreakfast staffroad noisegreat place to staystaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againexcellent stayking suitebiscuits and gravybreakfast rooman upgradefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Good expierience everytime I visit. Brittney and Amanda are always a joy to deal with. Staff is knoweledgable for the area and are very helpful. The rooms are always nice and clean. I signed up as a priority club member and stay here whenever I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Matt D
Sidney S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a wonderful review for us. You honestly made Brittany and Amanda's day with this review! We are so lucky to have you stay with us as much as you do. Look forward to seeing you again!
Take care

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went for an overnight stay with our kids. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean and nice. The location was great. The kids had a great time swimming in the pool, which was very clean and well cared for. The breakfast was excellent, there was so much offered, I was pleasantly surprised. There is a lot of different places to stay in town but I would stay here first hands down.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank dsleight
Sidney S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I am looking foward to sharing this with everyone on my team. I was so nice to hear that you've selected us as our Vernal stop, and we are glad to have you with us. Thank you again for taking the time in completing this review and we look foward to seeing next time!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed here traveling for work and upon check in, Amanda was very helpful and nice. She even signed me up for priority club to receive points for my stays, as I will continue to be staying here when I return on frequent work trips. The rooms were nice and very roomy. There was a microwave and fridge, which was very convenient. The only thing that I was annoyed with, was the breakfast area. The food was good and lots of it, but the ladies working were always cackling and talking really loud, and seemed like they took cigarette breaks every 15 minutes. They would come back from outside smelling like smoke when they walked through the dining area filled with guests. I think the serving time was only a few hours and I guess I would think they could wait until it was over to be smoking, since they are dealing with peoples food.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Smart_Cookie30
Sidney S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time in sharing your experience on trip advisor. I appricate that you mentioned Amanda and the great job she is doing. She was very happy to see your comment. In addition, I apologize that your experience during breakfast was not good. I've address your concern with my staff so that we can fix the problem and that it wont happen again. Thank you again for staying with us during your business and trip and we look foward to having you back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We reserved a night here and a snowstorm blew in. We had reserved a room online, requesting a tub and shower combination, but when we arrived, we had been booked into a room with shower only. We pointed this out to the management and they immediately corrected it for us. The room was excellent, clean, quiet, and comfortable. We also asked for a contingency reservation for the next evening in case we could not safely travel due to the weather. Our experience here was excellent in every detail. We got the right room amenities both nights, had a great hot breakfast. Lots of options, food was fresh and delicious. Brittany was awesome!

Danny W.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Danny W
Sidney S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. This was a very lovely review and I plan on sharing this will my employees. It was so nice to meet you both, we truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we are glad that you made it home safely through the snow. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hotel is very neat and clean with friendly employees. The breakfast food offered is without a doubt the best food that I've had at any Holiday Inn chain...anyplace! Eveything was fresh and prepared that morning as opposed to being reheated from the day before. I will stay at this hotel again during my next trip in 2013.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Gerald P
Samantha B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review and letting us know how your stay went. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accomidating you again in 2013. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you or anything we can do to make your next stay even better. Thank you again.