“Business Trip to Dinosauer Land” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Vernal
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Business Trip to Dinosauer Land”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hotel is very neat and clean with friendly employees. The breakfast food offered is without a doubt the best food that I've had at any Holiday Inn chain...anyplace! Eveything was fresh and prepared that morning as opposed to being reheated from the day before. I will stay at this hotel again during my next trip in 2013.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Gerald P
Samantha B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review and letting us know how your stay went. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accomidating you again in 2013. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do for you or anything we can do to make your next stay even better. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at here for just one night. It was close to Dinosaur National Monument. It was clean which is very important. The staff was friendly and they have a great breakfast.

It is right off the main highway on the west end of town. It much better to stay in Vernal than in Dinosaur, Colorado. There isn't much there. It is only about an hour from Flaming Gorge. There is a lot to do in that area.

We went to Dinosaur National Monument and also the field museum there which were well worth the time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank WhereAreTheTickets
Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and visit to our little town. I am glad you got to visit our monument and museum they are very nice. Please think of us again should you like to revisit our Dinasour Land and feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you. Thank you
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I left my iPad in my room; cleaning staff found it, and mgr. Samantha went literally "out of her way" to make sure I got it "overnight" for another trip where it was MUCH needed. Many thanks to them! I appreciate their honesty and helpfulness. Staff was also helpful to place my ice packs (for recent knee injury) in their freezer; thanks! I agree with JoefromOklahoma, John D., and shardguard. Others' comment on "thin walls" and "*small* pool" (highly chlorinated) are unfortunately also true. Overall a good experience which could have been almost disastrous if my iPad had not been returned!

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room on the back; it's noisy enough there but in the front you'd have stree...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dlynnsor
Thank you so much for your review. It is customers like you who take the time to write a review that help us know how we are doing. I am happy to hear we were able to get your IPad back in time for your next trip. I hope you will join us agian if your travels bring you back to our town.
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We were just passing through and were pleasantly surprised by how nice this hotel was. The front desk clerk was very pleasant. The room was clean and nice with good furniture. Breakfast was good. The hundreds of flower pots along the main street in town were awesome. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank JoefromOklahoma
Samantha B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was very plesant and that you also enjoyed our little town. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistants to you.
Wickenburg, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights whilst attending a conference. Room rates are high, however, all of Vernal lodging places have inflated rates due to the large oil and gas drilling operations that surround the town. Staff was friendly, helpful and courteous, great breakfast each morning along with a daily newspaper. Property is new, and the rooms are up to date (which they should be in a new property) with modern decor and furnishings.

Room Tip: Elevator sometimes slow due to hotel being fully booked - try for a room on the first floor to avoid...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank shardguard
Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate you taking the time to tell us how your stay was. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff and facility to be exceptional. It is our goal to make every guests stay an enjoyable one and hope you will be back soon to visit. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.
Hythe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had 5 rooms here after nearly a month on the road as a family of 5 (three teens) and had got used to many hotels in a short time. This one rates as one of the best we stayed at, very clean, aircon works well as do the showers which are excellent. We had one minor problem with one room, the windows wouldn't lock shut due to a broken lock and the room faced the highway and was consequently very noisy. Immediately I reported this, the room was changed and upgraded to a suite and all with a smile and no fuss. I just wish other hotels sorted problems so quickly and nicely. We all got a seriously good sleep in very comfortable (new) beds. Front Desk staff gave us a list of restaurants to eat at in the evening that they knew - we took one of their recommends and had a great meal. One of the best HI Express offers we have had - thanks guys.

Room Tip: A small tip to totally avoid any road noise - ask for a room that doesn't face the highway - min...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank John D
Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to tell us how your stay went. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the front desk was very helpful. I do appologise for the issue you had with one of your first rooms and want to thank you for bringing that issue to the front desk attention so that we could not only fix the problem promply but also allow us to make it right for you. It is our goal to make every guests stay an enjoyable one and hope you will be back soon for a visit.
Plainfield, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have been on the road a week & this was the best place we stayed all week. Everything looked new / clean, & the breakfast was great, especially the cinnamon rolls. We would be happy to stay here again. We will try another Holiday Inn Express soon

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank scott m
Thank you so much for your review! I apprciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back soon for another visit. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any asistance to you. Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernal
SpringHill Suites Vernal
#5 of 17 in Vernal
BEST WESTERN Dinosaur Inn
TownePlace Suites Vernal
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Naples Vernal

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vernal-Dinosaurland? Share your experiences!