“A rare treat.”
Review of Country Grub

Country Grub
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Vernal
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Driving through this place caught my eye, and I'm glad it did. It's old school, and I hope they never change, good food, friendly staff, what more can you want? A good burger with local beef, real fries, a giant fountain drink, and a milkshake, all for a VERY reasonable price. Will definitely stop here again if I'm driving through Vernal.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great food and ample amounts. I had the chicken burrito and it was very tasty. Husband had the Navajo taco (he loves scones and these were good). Prices were quite reasonable for the amounts you got. Lots of local families were there that night and it was a fun environment. Great place for a hometown diner.

Been to Country Grub? Share your experiences!