“Fabulous food and decent beer!”

Vernal Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Vernal
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nestled in downtown Vernal, Utah within the heart of Uintah County is a craft beer brewery and gastropub that is an icon of the area. In addition to brewing and canning quality craft beers to be sold in-house and distributed across Uintah County and the Salt Lake Valley, we host a restaurant/gastropub with dining options ranging from comfort food and appetizers to local favorites. Exceptional food, craft beer and a place to enjoy it with friends and family is something that owner, Ginger Bowden, has always gravitated towards. This love fueled Ginger's passion and desire to create a unique experience for the Uintah Basin. Welcome to the Vernal Brewing Company. We're happy to serve you and strive to give you a great dining experience!
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We ate dinner here on a Thursday night in August 2014. Staff was very attentive and we didn't wait to be seated. Was the best meal we've had our whole trip here in Utah and were worried that Vernal would not have a decent place to eat. This is an upscale gem of a restaurant and the menu reflected this. We had three different types of salads, homemade Mac n cheese for the kids, a kids grilled chicken, and the vodka pepperoni pie. All were delicious. The beers were ok given the weird alcohol laws in UT. We tried three different beers and were happy with them. The interior decor is very nice with metal artwork, pendant lights, and interesting ceiling fans. Highly recommend if you are in the area. Prices are high but we're from the east coast and the prices weren't bad for our expectations.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

A little pricey I guess but Vernal Brewing Company is new and exciting with interesting beers and food choices. I ordered a hamburger that was so large I couldn't sink my teeth into and boy was it delicious! I loved the artsy interior and felt comfortable in this establishment. Service was good and if I return to the area I would visit again. No reservations were required we found the brewery through my Trip Advisor app.

1  Thank LovingUtah
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

According to the address, the place is sells beer brewing supplies and not a restaurant at all. I really wanted to try the place because the reviews looked so good. It's not listed in Yelp either.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We liked this restaurant so much at lunch, that we decided to return the same day for dinner! We ended up enjoying lunch more than dinner. For lunch we all had a special for the day: braised beef hoagies; excellent! For dessert we had their 'cherry tartin' which was also excellent, and my Dad enjoyed their beers. For dinner I had a burger; beware it's a double burger and it's huge! The burger was just okay but their sweet potato fries are fantastic. Justin gave us great service at lunch, but they were very busy at dinner and the service was a little slow. We would return if we visit the area again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

On entering Vernal (on our way to Yellowstone) we didn't really expect a place like this. The interior looked very European, contemporary, and we had very nice salads there (not very American!)!