“'Nice" as in wahoo”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Vernal
Cedar City, Utah, United States
“'Nice" as in wahoo”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Towneplace Suites in Venal was a wonderful place to spend a weekend to play with our GIANT pumpkins. Hot tub was wonderful after a long drive and then again the next day after being on our feet allday . Definately will do it again. Thanks

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed over the weekend and the room was very nice, new hotel, great location. They do have a lot of these little black and red bugs. I must have killed 10-20 in my room, I don't know how they got in because my window was closed. I went downstairs to tell the front office clerk and all he said was "It's that time of year". I would have liked to have moved rooms or something.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Yorba Linda, California
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We like to stay at a Marriott. This place is new. Bright and well lit (hallway has ceiling lights and room entry lights). Clean. Modern. Staff is fantastic. Bent over backwards to help us. Off the main drag by a block, so quiet. Could use a bigger parking lot. Built for extended stay, so has a small kitchen, dining/work table, extra comfy chairs. Lots of plugs for charging all our electronic toys.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was a great stay. Very nice property. It gets a lot of traffic. That is understandable. The staff is great. The room was very nice. Let's hope that the property can keep up on the maintenance. The windows open and there is a screen. I like that a lot. Just far enough off the main drag to get a break from the noise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Woodland Hills
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had stayed at this Hotel once before when traveling for business. I had such positive experience that I didn't want to stay anywhere else. After a very long drive, I arrived in town in the evening I had booked and paid for in advance, as it turned out I had a family emergency and had to turn around and return before even checking into the Hotel. I explained my situation and was treated so wonderfully that it proved to me their really are great people in this world who are nothing but kind and understanding.
I am sure there are other places in this town that are great, but why take a chance when this place is at the top of all lists for cleanliness, professionalism, comfort and supreme customer service. Incredible !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Atravelor2013
Kendallville, Indiana
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This facility was built in 2012 and still had the new feel to it - which was very nice. It was very bright, open, and extremely clean. The young man at the desk went out of his way to explain all the features and to make himself available to answer any other questions during our stay. The room was immaculate with full kitchen, etc. The only "disappointment" was the lack of protein items at the complimentary breakfast. We really enjoyed the restful night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Duane B
Brighton, Colorado
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I booked over 30 rooms in the hotel for a stay of two weeks for the company I work for. The hotel staff was SO patient while making the reservations, and the manager (Brian) bent over backward to make sure my guys were taken care of. This is an excellent hotel, and i will DEFINITELY use them whenever i need to send people to Vernal.
Way to go, Towneplace. You guys rock!

Thanks Again!

Gypsy (Halliburton)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernal
SpringHill Suites Vernal
Ledgestone Hotel Vernal
#3 of 17 in Vernal
BEST WESTERN Dinosaur Inn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Naples Vernal

Been to TownePlace Suites Vernal? Share your experiences!