Super 8 Vernal UT
Quality Inn(Vernal)
Motel 6(Vernal)
Antlers Inn(Vernal)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor pool and hot tubmicrowave and fridgewould stay here againsatellitedeskprotein
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The staff here have been very welcoming and friendly, and the pool is always warm enough for me to go swimming (I have arthritis and it's very helpful for me to swim every day). I have been staying at this hotel for the last two months while I work on a local development. Jay the owner has been particularly helpful and always goes out of his way to make me feel welcome. Overall the staff is wonderful, and I love the firm beds for my back!

Room Tip: First story is non-smoking
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Yes it's a step up from the Econolodge but not much. Safer cleaner and it has hallways. I have yet to get on the Internet, I am still trying. As a business traveler I am dead in the water without the net. Vernal Utah is always such a treat!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jlawclark
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'd seen some negative reviews, but I got a good price on the room, so I gave or a try and I'm very happy with the choice. The room on the first floor was very clean and comfortable. It included a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The only slight negative was the older model TV. Overall a B+.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this Super 8 about a year ago, and didn't remember it as being anything as bad as reported by other reviewers. I usually stay at Super 8's when traveling, and have built up quite a few "free nights" for future use. This one in Vernal, Utah, appears very typical of the others that I have stayed in, neither the best or the worst. It seems very clean, with all expected ammenities, and handy to the center of town and the main highways. Many nearby restaurants (of varying quality and price ranges,) and all the usual retail outlets expected in an American city of 30,000. Vernal is under-going another oil boom, and prices seem higher - at all the area's lodgings - for what one gets, but This Super 8 is at the lower end price wise, and certainly adequare. Will certainly be staying here on my future visits to the Vernal area. (There's LOTS to do in this area!)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 6, 2013

a good clean and comfortable place to stay......in 8 days stayed in7 super 8 no problems would be nice to have had some sort of protien in breakfast mmenu

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple