“Good food and beer!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The Quarry is a welcoming and interesting space. The beer and wine list is extensive and our friendly waitress immediately brought us tankards of beer. The food is traditional American but with some nice modern twists - we especially enjoyed the warm dinner rolls and the stir-fried vegetables topped with cheese. My steak was perfectly cooked, lean and tender, and my husband's pork chop was interestingly spiced. Because there was such a good choice of beers, we had a second one!

1  Thank Hilary A

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food was better than what we found elsewhere in Vernal. I wish they offered half orders of certain entrees.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The Quarry has something for everyone. I haven't been disappointed yet. It has salads, steak, seafood, drinks, etc. Alway good food.

1  Thank ally3223
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have enjoyed this place a number of times so I thought I would finally review it. Good steaks. Decent to good service. The only issue is the noise some nights. Lots of gas and oil workers in town and they do make some noise.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

For dinner that night we went to The Quarry Steakhouse and Brew Pub, 29 S Vernal Ave., Vernal, UT 84078, tel. (435) 789-beer. Our waitress, Louise, was new in Vernal and very nice. We ordered one 10 oz. rib eye steak and shared it ($24.99). It came with a side salad and rice and very good stir fried vegetable mixture. The steak (rare) was cooked to our order but probably would have been better rarer. All the same, it was good. We also ordered one side salad ($5.99) that was quite large. We had one bottle of Red Rock Malbec ($18.95) because a glass of wine was $6. We took half home. We also ordered one Grandma Karen’s Brownie ($6.99) that came with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce. The brownie was okay. And we ordered one decaf coffee ($1.99). Louise was a fine server and we enjoyed the meal. The cost $63.24 plus tip.

1  Thank aledm